Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone, 11-07-02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82425)

Redblueflare 11-07-2002 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
i know but it looks like it was really old and either had bood or tomatoe juice splashed onto it while also being burned by a candel [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Is that supposed to be a good thing? The other one was big yes, but the colors weren't all screwy for one things. This one looks like someone had an accident on it [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Where is the old one anyway? *searches cpu*

Attalus 11-07-2002 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by canadianvixen:
<font color = aqua> I have to admit Viconia has always been my favorite character to play too. Micah has done a few versions of her (as far as colour goes) and I think he has some of them up on his site. A lot of great ones for NWN and IWD in any case. Does the blonde barby character you like have name. I'm trying to think which one it is you're talking about. Is it the elvish character sitting on a stone? </font>
No, it is the very first one that comes up when you pick a prtrait. "Barby" is short for "Barbarian." Not like "Barbie Doll." :D

Redblueflare 11-07-2002 01:41 PM

Found it! Now tell me which one looks better? The one above or this? What gave you the idea of messing with it anyway? I know of a way you can improve it. If you have any spare time I mean. Which you obviously have since you bothered to mess with it. :rolleyes:

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/clou...iftinpeace.jpg

[ 11-07-2002, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: Redblueflare ]

/)eathKiller 11-07-2002 01:45 PM

This was the original, I do belive...

Redblueflare 11-07-2002 02:00 PM

No that was the modified verison. I'm telling ya the one above was the original. What are you doing now anyway? Playing UT again? What map were you rambling about? Fallen something right? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

/)eathKiller 11-07-2002 02:18 PM

Facing Worlds 3 :D

And I don't play Unreal Tournament...

I FLY!

Here I am In Action!

Redblueflare 11-07-2002 02:22 PM

Even with octojump or whatever you call it you still have to touch the ground eventuall! [img]tongue.gif[/img] How much better exactly is this game than Unreal Tournament? The music is bad or so you said before, but you didn't say much else. What about weapons? Oh and that map is pretty big! :D

[ 11-07-2002, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: Redblueflare ]

/)eathKiller 11-07-2002 02:41 PM

The weapons are great, thought i'd much rather have a razor blade shooter rather than this silly "super weapon" satelite gun that only works with a satelite in range and isn't even that strong... The nuke also isnt as cool as it used to be, sure the explosion looks nice, but wheres the actual shockwave that is supposed to kill everything? I just don't see it [img]tongue.gif[/img]

The shock sniper hing can be kind of innacurate at times too, and the Duel pistols being replaced with a single assault rifle kind of annoys me with a passion... but aside from that, the rocket launcher, even though having 3 of its original rocket turrets stripped, does fire faster and shoots bigger rockets. I cant help but feel annoyed... Where is the cool texture that displays the name of the player who is in the lead like a scroling banner? Where are the weapon coutners ON the guns? nowhere! T_T kind of sad really... They could do tremendously better wtih it... and have added in Nalis...

*sigh* oh well... i guess that's what 3rd party stuff is for...

Attalus 11-07-2002 03:09 PM

What on earth are you two nattering about? Ugh, I just had to give a suppository.

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-07-2002 04:13 PM

Hi everyone, how you all doin? finally, I am "allowed" to access the net, blah. annoying parents, btw, Kat, why'd you get off msn? lol, if you read this... could you come back on?