Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ATTN: Arvon and Velkyn_OHF (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71976)

Neb 11-10-2001 04:49 PM

Cubeb? *sigh* very well..... *scouts for threads to stealthily joke*

Legolas 11-10-2001 04:53 PM

Waddaya mean?

How many regular cubs are there in this clan [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I doubt the normal behaviour of the cubs is that different from mine [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*Looks aroundfor Nala, but realises she's still stuck in her treehouse*
*Moves over to Mustapha and chews his tail*
*The cub is smothered with love*

Simba, whichever one of the two(/three) you are, you don't act like a normal Lion is supposed to :D

Arvon 11-10-2001 05:14 PM

Hmmm you tempt me mightly...Join? What would be my function and duties? You realise that 99.9% of my stuff is obtained from trolling the web. Also I have a relly sick sense of humor.

Let me hear a bit more.

Arvon

Legolas 11-10-2001 05:23 PM

Warning: don't never, ever read the following:

Well, you can't be the leader as Link wants to be the SPAM sentinel...

You can read on from here. Of course, you won't as you don't know if it's safe to read this either, but it is.

You will not be charged with the burdens of leadership, though you WILL recieve a role as Royal Lion and guard me cub and him other cub (points to Cubeb). Other than that, it will give you a chance to post your jokes in a legal fashion...

Aw heck. Link, you tell him (if you were foolish enough to read this despite my warning that is [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

And just for the record:
*munches Simba's tail*

Arvon 11-10-2001 05:39 PM

Don't want to be leader...But as yet I'm not sure just how this will work. I'm all ears ...if you don't count what I'm sitting on.

Arvon

Legolas 11-10-2001 05:47 PM

*SIGH*
I told you not to read the post! What were you thinking ? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Do you have some raw stakes for me? My eye hurts and I'm hungry...

Legolas 11-11-2001 06:02 PM

BUMP, bite and what's my name?

AzureWolf 11-11-2001 10:27 PM

Link:nono: [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Remember the post Z made about ATTN threads?
Only he and the mods should make them and if you wanted to make a new clan anyway you should post a new clan thread instead. ATTN threads are more for serious matters [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-11-2001: Message edited by: Hamlet Overlord ]</p>

Mirac Honorguard 11-12-2001 06:36 AM

I'll be willing to join, I don't know if I'm funny enough though :eek:

Link 11-12-2001 08:35 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hamlet Overlord:
Link:nono: [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Remember the post Z made about ATTN threads?
Only he and the mods should make them and if you wanted to make a new clan anyway you should post a new clan thread instead. ATTN threads are more for serious matters [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-11-2001: Message edited by: Hamlet Overlord ]
<hr></blockquote>

Yeah well.. I figured this was important enuf.. anyway, none of the mods responded to it, though, so it's OK after all! [img]smile.gif[/img] You wanna join as well? You can, you'll be named Hamlet Overcub [img]smile.gif[/img] Legolas is now Legolas, member of the Sniggering Lions. He deserved his membership. And Arvon: posting funny things is being funny as well! [img]smile.gif[/img] So come on, join us, and be a leader of this clan! [img]smile.gif[/img]