Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49318)

Armisael 12-13-2000 01:12 AM

No, the problem is that he's trying to call an image from his hard drive, which simply won't show up for anyone else.

Memnoch 12-13-2000 10:22 AM

Wah, I had the same problem trying to call an image from my hard drive. Thanks to some help from Armisael I was able to work out that you need to upload it to a website. You can email the file to me and I will stick it up on mine.

Archmagi Wah 12-13-2000 01:35 PM

don't worry guys/gals, i just e-mailed the pic to 'Thelion' so hopefully he will come to his senses and put it up here somehow. Since memnoch probably knows this stuff 10000000 better than I do I'll e-mail it to him too!!! (it's just a case of who puts it up first)

Geez, I am so lousy at this kind of thing, I do kung fu - wing chun, and draw pages of manga but I can't even type in an URL: that's the kind of person you're looking at!!!

Never mind (we were all beginners once right?) and I sure hope this is the last time that this sort of crap comes along. (for now anyway.)

Oh yeah - this ain't just a thread for my lousy picture (GOD NO!!). It kinda a 2 in one and partly to show you my victory and partly to get some info on the highest damage that you've done before.

so treat it like this: WHAT'S THE HIGHEST DAMAGE THAT YOU'VE DONE BEFORE, EVER?

(and yeah omegadawn - I never doubted you in the first place)

Melusine 12-14-2000 10:05 AM

Bump!
Where's the picture??
Also, how can you possibly do such an incredible amount of damage?????????
What spells doe you use?

Memnoch 12-14-2000 10:17 AM

OK Wah, I was wondering why it was taking me 25 mins to log onto hotmail, it's because your FRIGGING picture is there!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would've been quicker if you'd sent it to me as an attachment but because I'm a nice guy and I'm on vacation bored out of my brain in Manila I'll help out a fellow gamer in distress...

I'll put it up as soon as the bloody thing finishes loading.

Memnoch 12-14-2000 11:46 AM

Ehm Archmage your file has taken 1 1/2 hours to try and download and i can't download it because my internet connection here in Manila is SLOW (compared to my connection in Sydney). I clicked on the picture, went away, had dinner, came back, managed to view half of it, but not the half you want seen then the whole thing crashed. I'll try again in the morning when net traffic is lighter, otherwise if you can email me the picture as an ATTACHMENT (jpg or bmp file) then I can just upload it straight onto a website without waiting for it to display.

Don't worry we're nearly there - this has better be worth it!

Archmagi Wah 12-14-2000 01:32 PM

(archmagi looks bright red and signals an apology to memnoch)

uh,...yeah..............ah...........ahem......... my mistake. I'll........er..........e-mail it to ya again.................er...........OK?

(archmagi casts level one spell friends to gain some charisma)

Kaël 12-14-2000 03:00 PM

methinks Archmage weh shiould cast multiple friend to ghet a normal (positive) charisma again
i doesn't matter
we still love you

Archmagi Wah 12-14-2000 04:42 PM

Archmagi: spell trigger: Archmagi

Archmagi: friends

Archmagi: chain contingency

Archmagi: improved friends: Archmagi

If anyone still hates he after all that, they must be a really sour guy. (me temper's baad enough without ya bothering me!!).

How's that for a spell combo kael?

Thelion 12-14-2000 05:22 PM

Here is the pict that Archmagi Wah sended to me..

http://hem.passagen.se/holmewi/wow.jpg