Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone 2-12-03 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84185)

Cerek the Barbaric 02-12-2003 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Link:
It's hot cocoa.. isn't it? Isn't it?? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color=plum>{hahaha} [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Nope, sorry. But it is non-alcoholic.

Anybody else?</font>

wellard 02-12-2003 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaltia:
I nicknamed Nachtfrate Jim BoB Jones of the Amazon Rainforest once.

This is a blatant spam post to see what my new avatar looks like. Really!

Cerek-COCA-COLA!

Hey Kaltia have you done something diffrent with your hair? Damn you look good today [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

arion windrider 02-12-2003 12:41 PM

nah wellard, im being good today for some reason... hi willow [img]smile.gif[/img] and kaltia :D

Attalus 02-12-2003 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WillowIX:
Attalus, saw your post in LadyZekkes thread. 19 bedrooms? :eek:

[img]smile.gif[/img]

LOL, no <font color=deeppink>Willow</font>, just five. The others are given strange names that are clear to us, but get us funny looks, like "Pot Room." What else would you call a room with 20+ pieces of cookware hanging from the walls and on the shelves? "The Deco Room" has all Art Deco furniture and artwork, the "Slanty Room" has floor problems; we used to call it "Casa Magnetica" after the old attraction at Six Flags, but it had too many syllables. The "Computer Room" and the "Library" are self-explanatory, but "the Porch" is quite large, full of windows, and completely enclosed. This is different from "The Back Porch" and "the Front Porch." And, there"s the Dining Room, which we actually eat in, four bath rooms, but. oddly, no breakfast room. ;) The kitchen has a desk where Will and <font color=pink>Galadria</font> eat, occasionally, but is too long and narrow for a table. Finally, the Utility Room and the Entry Room. That's 19, isn't it? ;)

Attalus 02-12-2003 02:15 PM

BUMP, to avoid more confusion.

Elif Godson 02-12-2003 02:24 PM

How many squre feet in that house Att ? 2400 My house has about 7 rooms includeing the garage 3 of which are bedrooms ;)

Cloudbringer 02-12-2003 02:29 PM

ROTFL@ "JimBob" the cat! LOLOL Well, at least she's a happy little kamikaze kitty :D

Cloudbringer 02-12-2003 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:
<font color="plum">WOW! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] I got in on the first page of posts in the <font color=lavender>Cafe'</font>!!!

Good reminder in the first post <font color=lavender>Cloudy</font>. That's the main reason I don't visit here very often. Usually by the time I see a <font color=lavender>Cafe'</font>, it's at least 3-5 pages long. I figure "What's the use?", I'll just be out of the loop of conversation.

But I didn't come here to gripe, I came to enjoy myself....so I'll try to start a little IronWorks Trivia game. I'll ask a question about myself and see who gets it right, then they ask a question about themselves, and the cycle continues.

So, since I don't come here very often, who can tell me what drink I order when I do visit?</font>

Silly Barbaric one... you can change the subject any time and you don't HAVE to be in any 'loop' to join right in here. That's what the 'cafe' atmosphere is all about. Think of it as you just walked into a room full of small groups of people all talking and drinking the beverage of their choice. Exchanging tales of crazed critters, cute kids and running, rowing or swimming. What would you do? Listen a minute or two and join in!!! :D

Heya, Saz, welcome back! Donuts and coffee are on the house! LOL, not literally,mind you... hey! SomeGuy, get off the roof! :D

Kaltia 02-12-2003 02:35 PM

That reminds me of a Simpson's episode...Cletus the Slack Jawed Yokel climbs up a telephone pole, and looks around.
"Hey...I can call ma mom from up here!" *cups hands*
"HEY MA! GIT OFF THE ROOF!"

Attalus 02-12-2003 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Elif Godson:
How many squre feet in that house Att ? 2400 My house has about 7 rooms includeing the garage 3 of which are bedrooms ;)
We're not sure, Elif, but more than 4000, for sure. They made houses big in those days. Our garage is seperate, and has a storeroom attached.

[ 02-12-2003, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Attalus ]