Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   And the Father of the Year Award Goes To... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91603)

Stormymystic 09-13-2004 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
Do you not love us anymore, Stormy?? [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

S'okay, though, I don't use yahoo! :D

honesntly, it has nothing to do with you guys [img]tongue.gif[/img] if I could hide on msn too I would ;) but it is mostly because of annoying people who imed me, and then won't shut up :D so only my close friends know I hide and they can im me anytime they want to [img]smile.gif[/img]

Gangrell 09-13-2004 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stormymystic:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
Do you not love us anymore, Stormy?? [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

S'okay, though, I don't use yahoo! :D

honesntly, it has nothing to do with you guys [img]tongue.gif[/img] if I could hide on msn too I would ;) but it is mostly because of annoying people who imed me, and then won't shut up :D so only my close friends know I hide and they can im me anytime they want to [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]So thats how our friendship is eh? That's why you constantly ignore me, fine then, I can do the same [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

RevRuby 09-13-2004 12:50 PM

lol sorry stormy.....you know you can block people

Stormymystic 09-13-2004 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gangrell:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stormymystic:
honesntly, it has nothing to do with you guys [img]tongue.gif[/img] if I could hide on msn too I would ;) but it is mostly because of annoying people who imed me, and then won't shut up :D so only my close friends know I hide and they can im me anytime they want to [img]smile.gif[/img]

So thats how our friendship is eh? That's why you constantly ignore me, fine then, I can do the same [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D </font>[/QUOTE]me ignore you?!? who was the one bugging who yesterday? as I recall it I was the one iming you, and pming you, and anything else I could think of [img]tongue.gif[/img]
and most of the time Rev, I still like ot talk to them, I just choose when to do it. I have only blocked 3 people on any of my messangers, and that was for reasons other than a little annoyence ;)

Gangrell 09-13-2004 01:12 PM

Quote:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gangrell:

So thats how our friendship is eh? That's why you constantly ignore me, fine then, I can do the same [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D </font>[/QUOTE]me ignore you?!? who was the one bugging who yesterday? as I recall it I was the one iming you, and pming you, and anything else I could think of [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]A secret admirer or so I'm told, aren't you married Stormy? :D

Stormymystic 09-13-2004 01:19 PM

Quote:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />me ignore you?!? who was the one bugging who yesterday? as I recall it I was the one iming you, and pming you, and anything else I could think of [img]tongue.gif[/img]
A secret admirer or so I'm told, aren't you married Stormy? :D </font>[/QUOTE]:rolleyes: only in your dreams <u>kiddo</u> you are a little to young for my taste and yes, as a mater fo fact I am married

[ 09-13-2004, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]

Dron_Cah 09-13-2004 01:27 PM

Quote:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />me ignore you?!? who was the one bugging who yesterday? as I recall it I was the one iming you, and pming you, and anything else I could think of [img]tongue.gif[/img]

A secret admirer or so I'm told, aren't you married Stormy? :D </font>[/QUOTE]:rolleyes: only in your dreams <u>kiddo</u> you are a little to young for my taste and yes, as a mater fo fact I am married </font>[/QUOTE]Oh, Snap!! ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Gangrell 09-13-2004 01:30 PM

Quote:

A secret admirer or so I'm told, aren't you married Stormy? :D </font>[/QUOTE]:rolleyes: only in your dreams <u>kiddo</u></font>[/QUOTE]As you would have it :D

Stormymystic 09-13-2004 01:50 PM

Quote:

A secret admirer or so I'm told, aren't you married Stormy? :D </font>[/QUOTE]:rolleyes: only in your dreams <u>kiddo</u></font>[/QUOTE]As you would have it :D </font>[/QUOTE]better in your dreams than my nightmares [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Gangrell 09-13-2004 02:02 PM

Stormy, honestly, must I use my blackmail on you so soon? ;) :D