Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, October 12, 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91893)

T-D-C 10-12-2004 06:24 PM

Hey everyone,

Home from work sick today. Got swolen glands, can't talk (which helps as im on the phone all day) and a really sore neck/headache.

Going to see the doctor soon. I HATE going to the Doctors.

wellard 10-12-2004 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xen:
Hey ppl. While we are on the semester thing my first semester (out of 3) is almost out. Only one month to go. I have to go now. See you later guys.
We are all fine Xen thanks for asking. Should the Semester be called trimester or am i old fashioned? Only one month to go...woot! how many sleeps is that [img]smile.gif[/img]

TDC when you say you dont like doctors, does that include fierce looking ones on horseback waving +5 sword of justice like the one in the post above? ;)

Get better soon :D

Lady Blue03 10-12-2004 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by T-D-C:
Hey everyone,

Home from work sick today. Got swolen glands, can't talk (which helps as im on the phone all day) and a really sore neck/headache.

Going to see the doctor soon. I HATE going to the Doctors.

<font color=pink>ooooh Bill's a doctor...oooh youre in so much trouble :D

Algebra test went well, I think I aced it [img]smile.gif[/img] Now I get to turn in my short essay to my english prof and hope she doesnt notice its shortness :D And the xbox is acting up again so I think it's about time I ripped it open and fixed it myself...

Anyway, gotta head out or I'll be late *sigh* night all, gl with your game SG [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>

Ilander 10-12-2004 09:39 PM

Ladyblue, you say that about everybody :D

I have to admit...I never thought of you as an algebra person...well, I guess assuming everyone on this site can do Calculus is a bit of a stretch...lol...

Remember, women always accomplish more when they just "rip it open and do it themselves!"

lol

Good news, Someguy! I hope you trounce the buggers! Get well soon T-D-C!

SomeGuy 10-12-2004 09:57 PM

*runs in doing the party boy* WOO! WE WON! 32 to 0!!! WOOO!!!! *dances while sweeping the confetti up from earlier* GO US!!! YAY!!!!! It was so awesome, Bryce, our right tackle (offensive lineman) made a touchdown today! He recovered a fumble, it was so funny. And then Troy didn't know what was going on and thought someone else was in on defense, he ran in from the sidelines and sacked their quarterback. :D It was awesome.

Dron_Cah 10-12-2004 10:00 PM

Hmm, that seems like it should have caused a penalty, Someguy. Oh well, kudos on the win! :D

SomeGuy 10-12-2004 10:04 PM

What Troy did? nope, the play started as soon as he got out onto his position

Dron_Cah 10-12-2004 10:06 PM

Ah, I see. That must have been interesting. :D

SomeGuy 10-12-2004 10:08 PM

I don't know about interesting... but pretty damn funny. :D

Dron_Cah 10-12-2004 11:58 PM

Ugh, well, I'm beat. I have a Math test in the morning, so I think I'll go to bed early, tonight. Take care, everyone! Oh, and get well, T-D-C! [img]smile.gif[/img]