Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Kitten Real? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91402)

LordKathen 08-25-2004 04:38 AM

<font color=lime>Its real. Its a newborn, like hours old. They are funny looking like that when they are very young, like hours old. Sorry Sage, its gotta be real. Thats the way new kitties look like. My little kitty, Drizzt, had big paws like that two. In about a month she has slendered up and everything is proportional.
I would bet money that kitty is real. [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

sageridder 08-25-2004 05:07 AM

I hear ya lordkathen, But in my albit limited experance in a kitten that young the eyes haven't been open and certianly not that wide.Bye the way very much like your new sig except the warriors head seems kinda small for the body.Pretty cool though.Growing up on a farm I might have seen maybe 8 or 10 litters of kittens (some years ago)
and don't rember kittens that young having eyes that wide open.Like I said I think the thing is cute as hell and hope I'm wrong i'd love to see a mature cat from this litter.

Legolas 08-25-2004 06:45 AM

From the insides of the nose, the sheen of something either smooth or liquid at the mouth, the mismatched pads under the feet, the different types of hair on the back and the tummy, and particularly the very dark, thin tail I'd have to say it's a real kitty.

Hivetyrant 08-25-2004 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Legolas:
From the insides of the nose, the sheen of something either smooth or liquid at the mouth, the mismatched pads under the feet, the different types of hair on the back and the tummy, and particularly the very dark, thin tail I'd have to say it's a real kitty.
As much as I want to think that it is real, maybe someone with a lot of time made it, all those things can be imitated with plastic and alot of material.
But unless we talk to the person who took the photo, we will never know.
We dont know who took it do we???? :confused:

Legolas 08-25-2004 07:10 AM

If someone with a lot of time made it then I applaud his/her skill and attention to detail. Or maybe it's neither real nor stuffed but an outstanding computer rendering, who knows?

But to me, it's so unlikely it's either one of those two it almost has to be real. And it's real cute no matter what [img]smile.gif[/img]

Intrepid 08-25-2004 07:21 AM

awww, it is so cute
yes it is real, look at the eyes, and the nose/mouth, and especially the pads of it's feet, it is deffinatly real. Besides it is much more likely an owner would take a picture of a real cat rather than a fake one.

Intrepid 08-25-2004 07:23 AM

ps choc is not member 1?
woah that is confusing
(sorry for bringing that up)

Dron_Cah 08-25-2004 07:33 AM

No, Choc said that the kitty is real, and that it is minion #93812711. SO.... YAY, for cute-kitty-minion number 93812711!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

RevRuby 08-25-2004 08:35 AM

erilyn and i believe it is real.

Jaradu 08-25-2004 08:53 AM

I reckon it's real... probably...

Does it not have whiskers? :confused: