Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, October 9, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88061)

wellard 10-10-2003 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Well i'm still in a fine mood anyway. Thats 24 hours of being happy! amazing [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>
OK I give in Ladyblue! This is getting to me [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Why is lady blue so happy? If you dont pop in and tell us, you know we are going to have to start a guessing game [img]tongue.gif[/img]

wellard 10-10-2003 06:56 AM

Hello Stormymystic

Any nearer the trip to Australia yet? I've got some cold beers with you and your hubbys name on them ;) hurry up and win that lottery will you [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Like your new sig..... spooky [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

johnny 10-10-2003 07:00 AM

Is my name on them as well ? :D

wellard 10-10-2003 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
Is my name on them as well ? :D
Of course! but I thought you were afraid of the man eating spiders we have down here [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]

Cloudbringer 10-10-2003 07:30 AM

HAHAHA...Hi johnny! Guess we should have seen you coming when Wellard mentioned your fav brew! :D

Azred, that was very sweet, I posted. I hope you and Belle have a wonderful day....uh..when it comes! LOL Do tell us how her day goes after the fact...I know you can't post your plans NOW, since she'd see it! :D

Calaethis Dragonsbane 10-10-2003 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaltia:
It's half past three in the morning.

Blah.

Ah, so thats when you signed on MSN then... hmm. Uh yeah, I guess that does mean I was up at 3 am... well, no big deal... I'm used to it. lol. Anyway, good morning er - afternoon all. Is it really 14:20 already? Bah. Anyway, how are you all? Been a while since I last dropped by... anything much been happening?

RoSs_bg2_rox 10-10-2003 09:28 AM

hey calaethis im good. Nope its not 14.20, its now 14.30!! todays flying by. Maybe thats cos im at home all day today [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 10-10-2003 09:31 AM

lol, well it WAS when I looked at the clock. NOW it's 14:30 [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Heh, don't believe we've met before ;) . Nice to meet you at any rate. I'm at home too - was feeling somewhat tired this morning, and didn't feel like going into college for two hours of workshop. Yes yes, I know I should [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

Timber Loftis 10-10-2003 09:32 AM

Hey guys. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] I haven't been around the Cafe for awhile -- hope everyone is well.

So, there's this guy outside my window right now. He's on a ladder-turned-sideways-and-converted-into-a-platform. He's cleaning the window. I'm on the 23rd floor -- I can't see the street below me, only the next one over -- that's how high up it is. He's working industriously as hell.

In my mind, I file his job under two categories:
1. Jobs I respect but don't envy.
2. Jobs I'd like to do -- but only for 1 day.

Now he's gone. Fast little squeegie git.

Stormymystic 10-10-2003 09:33 AM

wellard..I am trying, but they never call mine numbers :rolleyes: plus, I have to go to another state to buy tickets...Arkansas is one of the only states that does not have a lottery.....omg..I just figured it out.it is the tenth..and I still have not go a b-day present for my daughter.....*you hear a door slam, and footsteps running across gravel, a car doos slam, and tires screaching*

edit 1 and 2.....
oh and p.s.//I have other sigs, I found them and liked them

messed the edit button...had to delete the new post :/ can I have a coffee before I go shopping?????

[ 10-10-2003, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]