Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Usual questions to expect from an IW 'newbie" (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84007)

Attalus 02-01-2003 04:23 PM

How about, "How do you make all those smilies?" and "Who should I have in my party?" :D And, "How do I make those red shields go away?"

Calaethis Dragonsbane 02-01-2003 04:25 PM

Too late.

*storms off in a hurt silence* [img]tongue.gif[/img] (well, what else am I meant to do? ;) no, don't answer that - ok, my question*

When do I get to see Kaltia nekkid? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Kaltia 02-01-2003 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
How about, "How do you make all those smilies?" and "Who should I have in my party?" :D And, "How do I make those red shields go away?"
Nothing about calaethis?
*sigh* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
"Dk were r u i need a col sig"

Kaltia 02-01-2003 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Too late.

*storms off in a hurt silence* [img]tongue.gif[/img] (well, what else am I meant to do? ;) no, don't answer that - ok, my question*

When do I get to see Kaltia nekkid? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

How about...now? *pulls Colin into the search engine*

Lord High Eater of Legs 02-01-2003 04:32 PM

how about:
where's a search engine around here?
and
Ick! who are these nekkid ppls in the search engine? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*takes pictures*
Here are some pictures of Calaethis nekkid in the search engine, no ma'am not a train engine, a search engine.

*Removed Cow, as it was not Calaethis, as earlier presumed ;) *
The only nekkid pictures of Cal, are in the posession of Missus kitty [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-01-2003, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: Lord High Eater of Legs ]

Dreamer128 02-01-2003 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lord High Eater of Legs:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kaltia:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dreamer128:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kaltia:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dreamer128:
A classic; "where can I go to worship Dreamer128?" ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I only heard one person say that, Dreamer, and it was you [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]And now there are three already ;)
Kal, Wil, and moi :D
</font>[/QUOTE]Where can i go to find nekkid pics of Calaethis Dragonsbane? :D :D :D :D :D
</font>[/QUOTE]Ick, Kat, yr the only person who'd ask that, apart from maybe Cal ;)
</font>[/QUOTE]If there are any newbies around; try Rotten.com :D

Kaltia 02-01-2003 04:33 PM

You are SO dead.

Kaltia 02-01-2003 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dreamer128:
If there are any newbies around; try Rotten.com :D
*smacks Velksy* you are dead tooo.

Calaethis Dragonsbane 02-01-2003 04:35 PM

how very, very sad. I'm sorry I'm forced to do this... [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img] *gives Kaltia back her drow whip which he's had in safe keeping for her return [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img] now you have unleashed chaos upon Ironworks...

Kaltia 02-01-2003 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
how very, very sad. I'm sorry I'm forced to do this... [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img] *gives Kaltia back her drow whip which he's had in safe keeping for her return [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img] now you have unleashed chaos upon Ironworks...
[img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] Here, Krisy Krisy Krisy.....C'mon outta hiding, Velksy Velksy velksy :D