Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   What type of drunk are you? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92001)

Gxc 10-22-2004 10:20 PM

I dont drink..

Animal 10-22-2004 10:25 PM

Depends on what I drink.

Beer and everything is fine.

Whiskey...well, someone's getting a beating.

shadowhound 10-22-2004 11:04 PM

Well I start off as my typical comidian self but after a while I become a quiet drunk.

Lady Blue03 10-23-2004 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gxc:
I dont drink..
<font color=pink>Thats great dude, then why even post?

From what I know (not to mention what I see on video) I'm a funny drunk. Usually I'll get on the computer and be obnoxious to any online friend (just ask calaethis ;) )My typing is usually illegible. If there's no computer I try to keep myself on the couch or wherever and stay put...but once I start laughing, there's no stopping me until I eventually fall asleep :D

I went digging and found one of my drunken conversations. Enjoy (i edited stuff...mostly bad words) Most of us know Calaethis, and I know he's sounding as drunk as me in this, but he was patronizing me for comic value ;)

Me: i hate you
Me: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Calaethis: :D
Me: omg
Calaethis: LOLZ! N00B!
Me: need gto vchange my shirt
Calaethis: I PWN YUO
Calaethis: JENZ!
Me: I ha: what!
Calaethis: I am teh l377 HAX0RZ
Me: I ha: youre an idjiy
Me: idjit
Calaethis: your ugly
Me: f**k off [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Calaethis: ok
Me: ass :-Op
Calaethis: gonna help me?
Me: [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Me: no effing ways

There is more, much much more, but it gets a little to, um, graphic :D </font>

Bozos of Bones 10-23-2004 04:53 AM

Hmm... I think I now reach the stage 4 of "Attalus' drunken scale".
I LOVE YOU, GUYS!!!

Lauren 10-23-2004 05:29 AM

gee, I wish I knew what I was like drunk, but unfortunately I've never been drunk... although I do drink alcohol at parties.
But I think I would be either a dancing and singing drunk or a throwing up drunk.

Attalus 10-23-2004 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bozos of Bones:
Hmm... I think I now reach the stage 4 of "Attalus' drunken scale".
I LOVE YOU, GUYS!!!

:D LOL.

Blunderbuss 10-23-2004 11:10 AM

I don't drink but my friends do. When they're drunk, they skip all those stages and just go right on into throwing up everywhere.

Aelia Jusa 10-23-2004 05:05 PM

First, I really need to go to the toilet. Alcohol, like coffee, goes straight through me. This is one reason I don't drink that often, because it's so inconvenient - if you're out having a good time with friends, I think you have a better time when you're sober but in the room, than tipsy and in the bathroom :D . Then I giggle a lot. I don't think I really become funny, but I just find everything else very amusing. Then I get sleepy.