Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, the new millenium.....11/13/02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82609)

Cloudbringer 11-13-2002 02:55 PM

Peeking in from work....Thanks everyone... but uh.. I didn't actually TRY to get that number... it just kind of happened! [img]smile.gif[/img]

OOOh the sunny smiley, cool!

Plans...uh....well, just to keep on posting! :D And make the GenieBabe dance for the ORT some day ;)

[ 11-13-2002, 03:08 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]

Sio 11-13-2002 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WillowIX:
All hail the Queen of Spam, long live the Queen!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] How long until you add another zero cloudy?
Well with the mechanised spamming machine she is no doubt using id say, ooooooo...about a month or two?? :D

Cloudbringer 11-13-2002 02:57 PM

*thumps Sio with a small haddock* [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

HI Willow, how are you and the wee one doing? :D

Sigh...back to work for me....I'll be free in an hour.. whoohooo!

Steve Fox 11-13-2002 03:06 PM

<font color=#ff0000 font size=+6><marquee> [img]graemlins/rocking2.gif[/img] Woo that is some posts! well done Cloudy may your next 10,000 be as cool as your last and may they bring Cheese and Hapiness [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] </marquee></font color=#ff0000> </font size=+6>

Cloudbringer 11-13-2002 03:09 PM

Hi Steve! I didn't post for the numbers, but it's a lot, isn't it? LOL I guess they're right, I talk too much! LOL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Steve Fox 11-13-2002 03:10 PM

I am sure that you are happy to know that in honour of your achievement I am going to break my record of eating cheese, I'm going for the big one baby!

Mouse 11-13-2002 03:12 PM

Well, despite my predictions, your 10000th post has not heralded the end of time or anthing else apocalyptic [img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img]

So what can I say but.......

<marquee><H1><font color="maroon">C</font><font color="darkred">O</font><font color="firebrick">N</font><font color="crimson">G</font><font color="darkorange">R</font><font color="orange">A</font><font color="FFCC33">T</font><font color="FFFF33">U</font><font color="FFFF99">L</font><font color="CCFF99">A</font><font color="aquamarine">T</font><font color="aqua">I</font><font color="deepskyblue">O</font><font color="dodgerblue">N</font><font color="blue">S</font> <font color="mediumblue">!</font><font color="navy">!</font><font color=#191970>!</font></font></H1></marquee>

Here's to the next 10K [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

WillowIX 11-13-2002 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
*thumps Sio with a small haddock* [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

HI Willow, how are you and the wee one doing? :D

Sigh...back to work for me....I'll be free in an hour.. whoohooo!

We´re doing fine. I´m introducing him to IW by having him in my lap while typing. It´s kinda bulky with his "chair" and all but he´s got to get used to this place :D Have fun at work! It sounds like you´ll be glad to leave though ;)

Steve Fox 11-13-2002 03:22 PM

I met a woman on a cruise that liked cheese and she can't eat it any more becouse it makes her feel sick I know it's a long shot but are you her?

Cloudbringer 11-13-2002 03:26 PM

Steve, LOLOL [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] Happy cheese-ing...watch out for mice ;)

Mouse, thanks...now if only I could make Memsy dance for the ORT ;) !

Willow! Awwwwwwwwwwwww!