Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe-April 14th(yet again!)-Alright, I confess, it's spam! ;-) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74280)

Glorfindel 04-14-2002 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
You know, im better at moshing then waltzing, but we dont have enough people in here to mosh. Hey my brothers here! Yay! He kicks ass
<font color="teal"> YAY!! Mosh.. ho cares... Ill try to crowd surf with only a few of us... that would b funny... [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] But u should b able to hold up an Elf like me [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>

Aelia Jusa 04-14-2002 08:40 PM

OMG :eek: . You guys filled up an entire cafe thread in less than two hours! Truly spam of the highest order *gazes around, impressed* ;)

Lady Blue03 04-14-2002 08:41 PM

Ack people i haf to go :( . Its been a pleasure spamming with you all :D .
Glorfy! I had a great time dacing with you, and unfortunatley i wont b here when u get ur red dragon title *sniffle*
Hey Jerome, it was nice meeting you! Hehehe...
Well, nighty night everyone, maybe ill b able to sneak on in about 6 hours... :D
*hugs to everyone*
*special kiss for Glorfy* Long live the aussies :D

Glorfindel 04-14-2002 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Glorfindel:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Glorfindel:
<font color="teal">Nice 2 know u admit it Nessie ;) ... NEway... where were we..... o yeah.... Dancing... were we waltzing blue?? And have Jerome and Tha Fewocious one stopped dancing... ahh Im lost?? </font>

I believe they have... *holds out Seattle Police 'baton'*</font>[/QUOTE]<font color="teal"> :eek: wat u plannin 2 do with that? </font></font>[/QUOTE]*shrug* unless we're moshing, this 3-foot oaken staff, also known as a baseball bat, is useless.</font>[/QUOTE]<font color="teal"> Damn... u could find somethin to hit Im sure... Ahh!! Quote chain... break it... break it... </font>

Jerome 04-14-2002 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lioness:
*graciously takes Jerome's hand*

Thank you, Sir Paladin

;)

Time for one last dance, little Spank-kitten. I have to get up in five hours. ;)

*produces rose, and then pirouettes Lioness under his arm, before catching her as she falls back*

A pity I can't talk with the rose in my mouth. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Lioness 04-14-2002 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
OMG :eek: . You guys filled up an entire cafe thread in less than two hours! Truly spam of the highest order *gazes around, impressed* ;)
Thank you. [img]smile.gif[/img] *tries to sweep a curtsay and trips* I guess I can't do that while dancing.. :D

Third cafe of the night, Aelia, where have you been? ;)

SSJ4Sephiroth 04-14-2002 08:41 PM

Quote:

actually it was 2 in a day [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Jerome 04-14-2002 08:43 PM

Quote:

:D Wait till you see what we're going to do tommorrow. ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

LB: It was great meeting you! Hope to see you again soon. [img]smile.gif[/img] Keep practising the dancing. :D

Glorfindel 04-14-2002 08:43 PM

Quote:

<font color="teal"> Hiya Oldie person... [img]smile.gif[/img] Well when u leave a few young whippersnappers like us in a room what do u expect [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

Lioness 04-14-2002 08:44 PM

G'night Lady Blue! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] Cya tomorrow! [img]smile.gif[/img] Keep up the spamming. ;)

whee... :D Hey! *glares* You and your nickname bestowing...

Who's the one who can't sit down at TSR, eh? ;)

[ 04-14-2002, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Lioness ]