Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   It's wrong to encourage spam but ..(re Johnny) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89221)

RevRuby 02-03-2004 08:01 AM

i wish i had something interesting to spam about...oh well...i'll just post here....

hey maybe we should invent beer flavored icecream and credit johnny with it? he would then get lots of money and probably find something better to do than spam..... maybe

Stratos 02-03-2004 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gangrell:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stratos:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bokken:
Johnny's just helping me out make up for all the posts I haven't made since I registered is all. Being such a helpful person he felt too embarassed to refuse the help when I requested for it! :D

Yeah, he's been helping ALOT of people with this problem. What a nice and helpful guy. :D </font>[/QUOTE]It's always good to know that the elders of IW can pass on their knowledge of spam to the younger generations, though I try in all ways possible to avoid that stinky stuff :D </font>[/QUOTE]Says the Dracolich who registered approximately at the same time as me, but still has almost three times as many posts as me. :D

johnny 02-03-2004 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by RevRuby:
i wish i had something interesting to spam about...oh well...i'll just post here....

hey maybe we should invent beer flavored icecream and credit johnny with it? he would then get lots of money and probably find something better to do than spam..... maybe

Well, i always wanted to swim in a pool filled with beer. :D

Jorath Calar 02-03-2004 09:57 AM

Or do like Jimi Hendrix, drown in a pool of his own vomit... now... how much beer do you have to drink to fill up a pool with vomit?

Definetly the biggest rockstar ever... :D

Illumina Drathiran'ar 02-03-2004 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RevRuby:

Well, i always wanted to swim in a pool filled with beer. :D </font>[/QUOTE]Wouldn't you sink? Isn't the density of beer different than of water, thus making it unable to swim? You would drown!...
If you gotta go, go with a smile.

Gangrell 02-03-2004 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stratos:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gangrell:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stratos:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bokken:
Johnny's just helping me out make up for all the posts I haven't made since I registered is all. Being such a helpful person he felt too embarassed to refuse the help when I requested for it! :D

Yeah, he's been helping ALOT of people with this problem. What a nice and helpful guy. :D </font>[/QUOTE]It's always good to know that the elders of IW can pass on their knowledge of spam to the younger generations, though I try in all ways possible to avoid that stinky stuff :D </font>[/QUOTE]Says the Dracolich who registered approximately at the same time as me, but still has almost three times as many posts as me. :D </font>[/QUOTE]Not my fault you're not on the take like me [img]tongue.gif[/img]

wellard 02-05-2004 06:47 AM

One of Johnnys contributions here on Ironworks has been his services to beer and the beer industry

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

Maybe a special beer avatar can be made for him? :D

Anyone out there got a fave "johnny" post they would like to recall?

johnny 02-05-2004 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by wellard:
One of Johnnys contributions here on Ironworks has been his services to beer and the beer industry

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

Maybe a special beer avatar can be made for him? :D

Anyone out there got a fave "johnny" post they would like to recall?

Ooooh... i recall one involving bananas, but i can't remember which thread it was in. :D

Link 02-05-2004 09:11 AM

The ones without the " :D " smilie. They are quite rare, believe me ;)

wellard 02-07-2004 07:03 PM

9999 posts and he goes to bed...... [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img]

Ok get the band ready and the fireworks set for Johnnys return :D