Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Report bugs or errors/mistakes in EfU here (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37547)

AngelofDeath 03-20-2005 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by T-D-C:
Ok for these problems can you post the following.

1. Your Level
2. What Level of Undermountain you were on
3. The exact name and location of the monsters
4. Were you in a party of any kind (i.e you may be on level 4 but the rest of them are in the inn)
5. Do you have any summons or companions.
6. The amount of XP you got from that monster (you can check this after the battle in your log)

Hopefully this can help Z out with the experence problems.

1. Level 17
2. level 1 of the dungeon
3. MInatoaurs by the alter
4. 2 player party, they were level 9(they just went up a level)
5. no
6. na

So I'm running thru level one, duel weilding the sword of the gladiator, and a flame sword, and the disappeared, right out of my inventory. That was quite a shock......

Any Ideas????????

T-D-C 03-20-2005 06:33 PM

Beware there is also a rust monster in that area.

Rust Monsters and metal swords don't go well together. :D

Teri-sha Illistyn 03-21-2005 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by T-D-C:
Are you sure you didn't do a quest that changed your alignment ?

If she was a party member her alignment gets changed as well.

TDC,
I had just picked her up on level 10. We killed the drow in the area and then I went to switch her to her sword through the new options. I log on again and give it a try... and alignment shift is possable, but I dont recall one happening.

T-D-C 03-22-2005 05:07 AM

Hmm there are no alignment changing quests there that I can think of. Unless those scripts that Z has just removed played around with her alignment.

Apparently those good but pesky scripts are gone and Teri should be fixed tomorrow so try then.

shamrock_uk 03-22-2005 06:58 PM

In the Waterdeep Sewers, at Closed Junction B in the South of the map, there is a lone chest - when highlighted large blue writing saying DLA Crate 01 appear above it.

T-D-C 03-27-2005 04:46 AM

The wand of Hellball that you get from the grand weapon rack in the proving grounds starts off with 0 charges. These do not replenish with a rest.

T-D-C 03-28-2005 12:07 AM

Valas Necklace found on Level 13 (I think in the Lake of Shadows) still has the text color as blue.

T-D-C 04-02-2005 07:58 AM

Ben sisko's quest text is buggered. After completing the quest and trying to speak with him again all you get is <<insert text here>>

Ziroc 04-02-2005 08:14 AM

Now how did THAT happen? Hmmm.. Haven't touched him in months.

Axilian 04-03-2005 05:24 PM

same thing happens with Cooks quest if u have mushrooms already on you can't complete

also weird thing tonight

Returned to taven from level 1
with Talir lvl 40 LN aligned Dwaren Defender - had Teri as henchie - as soon as i got to tavern i got attacked by the guard for bringing evil - ?????
Talir's alignment is Lawful Neutral and
Teri's is LG otherwise she couldn't use her sword
so what's going on as now i can't shop in tavern :(