Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Evening All! What, Don't Look At Me (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89330)

Spirits forever 02-22-2004 09:48 PM

WOW..i was here is page one...and naturally since i thought that the topic was kinda spammish i thought that it would last like 3 pages max...BUT NINE....Thats too much..but somhow i knew that this would happen in a spammy thread with a bunch of spammy spammers putting a bunch of spammish spam...(corny,yes, lame also yes, funny, for me yes,, for you i have no clue [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

edit: make that ten pages [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 02-22-2004, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: Spirits forever ]

Spirits forever 02-22-2004 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dragonshadow:
I must be the only person without my picture on Stelthy's! *blub blub*
me too..i for one don't even know how to and where and until a few days ago..i did not even know what stealthy's was :D

[ 02-22-2004, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: Spirits forever ]

Dragonshadow 02-23-2004 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spirits forever:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dragonshadow:
I must be the only person without my picture on Stelthy's! *blub blub*

me too..i for one don't even know how to and where and until a few days ago..i did not even know what stealthy's was :D </font>[/QUOTE]I didn't really know what it was until yesterday!
Besides, If I did have apicture up, your moniters would all crack, I look so bad!

Downunda 02-23-2004 01:19 PM

Can't be looking more ugger than me DS ;) Besides, we all family here... no such thing as ugly in family [img]smile.gif[/img]

*stares at the bald headed freak called downunda

Dragonshadow 02-23-2004 06:07 PM

Hmm, wanna bet Downunda?

slicer15 02-23-2004 06:15 PM

Hm...still chugging along...how long is it gonna last? Is there a limit? :D

uss 02-23-2004 06:17 PM

Hmm, I can see my old picture in Page 23 at Stealthy's. This is very interesting, the picture is about 2 years old - I look so.. young. It's also nice to real-life pictures of all sorts of veteran members [img]smile.gif[/img]

Haha, it would be nice to submit a picture of myself about 4 years later. :D I wonder what I'd look like by then [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

[ 02-23-2004, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: uss ]

wellard 02-24-2004 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kakero:
Don't worry about it. I don't have any pictures at Stelthy's too.
The mysterious Kakero [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

Who is he

where is he from

Demands a picture be posted at stealthy's :D

wellard 02-24-2004 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LordKathen:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by wellard:
<font color=deepskyblue> You looking at me? You looking at me? You looking at me? Then who the hell else are you looking at? You looking at me? Well I'm the only one here. Who do you think you're looking at? Oh yeah? Huh? Ok. </font>

[img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

You can call me al, call me al (P.Simon)

<font color=lime>Thats damn near a quote from "Taxi Driver". Close anyway. ;) One of my all time favorites! And its only coinsidence that I happen to be a taxi driver. :D </font> </font>[/QUOTE]Yep thats where i modfied it from, listening to Paul Simons "call me al" reading this thread and thinking of Al pacino and Taxidriver.... my train of thought is a worry.

[img]graemlins/redblob.gif[/img]

Gangrell 02-24-2004 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by wellard:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kakero:
Don't worry about it. I don't have any pictures at Stelthy's too.

The mysterious Kakero [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

Who is he

where is he from

Demands a picture be posted at stealthy's :D
</font>[/QUOTE]Same can be said about a lot of people, even Arvon, he can only show us himself through his jokes it seems. You should remember Wellard, the thread I started to unravel who he was, wow, I was bombed out on cough medicine :rolleyes: