Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Dont look at me, Round 2! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89974)

Dron_Cah 04-30-2004 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kakero:
You should fight fire with fire. as that's what the saying goes. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Thats an awesome song!

Ilander 04-30-2004 11:50 PM

Amen Dron...

oh, and I'M WEARING SHORTS! FUZZY BOY IS WEARING SHORTS! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Firestormalpha 05-01-2004 12:42 AM

I have a horrible skin disease. I think they called it a farmers tan. :D

Dragonshadow 05-01-2004 03:37 AM

*blinks* never heard of this disease....
An electric fence animal??? Why?

Kakero 05-01-2004 08:25 AM

maybe he got it from playing with too much fire. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Firestormalpha 05-01-2004 09:56 AM

I wasn't sure the English were able to tan, maybe thats why you've never heard of the infamous farmers tan. :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Anyways a farmers tan occurs when you get enough exposure to the sun to get *gasp* a sun tan. The catch being you where you tend to where a T-shirt at all times outside. This causes you to tan from the neck up, and from the mid-upper arms down. Tanning on the legs depends on whether you've been wearing pants or shorts. I usually wear shorts so I'm tan from the knees to about and inch above my ankles. Everything else is pale. (not pasty, but definately not tan.)

uss 05-01-2004 11:50 AM

Two Estonians are talking in a bar.
"Did you know that our German friend has 2 assholes?"

"Where did you find that out?"

"Whenever the three of us come to this bar, the barman shouts "Look, there's the German with two assholes!"

Sagramore 05-01-2004 12:49 PM

LoL uss...I once relieved myself in a sink at school, and i teacher walked in...it ws a very strange occurance

Kakero 05-01-2004 01:22 PM

I look left and I look right. What do I see? A huge wall blocking my path. I try knocking down the wall with a huge hammer. but the hammer broke within the first two knocking. I try blasting the wall with dynamites but it couldn't even scratch the wall. I feel angry and tried a brainstorming session. While deep on my thoughts I notice on the far side of the wall there's a door there. what? a door? why didn't I notice it before? so I open the door and I can continue on my path.

Now what's the reason of me writing these things? I don't know. Maybe I just need to let something out. it's been buggering me for quite sometime.

Ilander 05-01-2004 11:32 PM

yes

though I feel bad about one word posting the word "yes," so you all will just have to imagine me saying "yes" and absolutely nothing else. If you can't, then you have no imagination, and I think that you should just hold up your hand to the computer monitor to cover up everything but the word "yes," and try to ignore the obvious fact that there is more than the word "yes: behind your hand.