Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   CLoudy's Cafe-1/26/02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73181)

Melusine 02-05-2002 11:34 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Link:
Why hullo everyone! Glad to be back here! [img]smile.gif[/img] Howz everybody! Don't forget I'm an official entertainer in this place! [img]smile.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

*plops down on sofa, folds arms* OK, entertain me then! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

;) Welcome back Link!!
Galadria, everything ok in Amsterdam, hope it's the same at the other side of the pond ;)
Sorry for the delay in scanning the pics, am very very busy but will get to it ASAP. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Link 02-05-2002 11:44 AM

Well.. currently I'm outta jokes, sweety! [img]tongue.gif[/img] And I have to go make myself some dinner, cos I gotta go to soccer(--> everyone understands that word! [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) in about an hour..
I promise to entertain you some other time!
*makes a back flip, and lands on his face*

Elif Godson 02-05-2002 12:29 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Galadria1:
I just did, Elif, and shall do again. I'm sorry, is he ill? Kiddos do say things don't they. Part of the return you get from being a parent.<hr></blockquote>

Thank you and yes he is, he was just diagnosed with cancer. They removed a lemon sized tumor from his frontal lobe.. He's doing fine though and on his way to a strong recovery

Galadria 02-05-2002 02:11 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Melusine:

Galadria, everything ok in Amsterdam, hope it's the same at the other side of the pond ;)
Sorry for the delay in scanning the pics, am very very busy but will get to it ASAP. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<hr></blockquote>
Don't worry, Mel. No hurry, here. Speaking of 'here,' as Sazerac has said already, it's actually snowing here. My stepson is delighted. My poor li'l 3 y/o doesn't know what is going on. He just stands at the front window and says "Oh, no!"
Elif, I'm very glad that your father is out of danger. My prayers for him will continue.

SSJ4Sephiroth 02-05-2002 04:22 PM

howdy all! its SNOWING HERE!!! WOOHOO! i'll probably get out of school tomorrow :D i love the snow!

Galadria 02-05-2002 06:14 PM

It's snowing here in Texas, too, Sephy. How are you?

SSJ4Sephiroth 02-05-2002 06:29 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Galadria:
It's snowing here in Texas, too, Sephy. How are you?<hr></blockquote>

im absolutely positively dandy! the snow keeps falling, guaranteeing that i'll be out of school tomorrow! :D I get more time for all my assignments (which i dont need anyways, since i'm already done), and that means more time to listen to music and chat! had to walk half the way home today, which wasn't nice... almost ruined my nice shoes (but should be recovered after a wash). of course that's not half of what my problem is, i miss Lioness too much to fully enjoy the day...

Galadria 02-05-2002 07:19 PM

Wow, I'm cold. I just had to take my 3y/o out in the 3" snow, and he just wouldn't come in. My feet are frozen! I think that I'm a warm-weather type. Gimme some hot chocolate, please.

SSJ4Sephiroth 02-05-2002 07:29 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Galadria:
Wow, I'm cold. I just had to take my 3y/o out in the 3" snow, and he just wouldn't come in. My feet are frozen! I think that I'm a warm-weather type. Gimme some hot chocolate, please.<hr></blockquote>

heh, most people who've ever lived in the Texas area are the warm weather type. i love heat, and i lived in Texas for a year and now i live in detestable Oklahoma... *quickly whips up a hot chocolate for Galadria* and a stiff drink to sooth your chill...

Galadria 02-05-2002 07:34 PM

(drinks cocoa, eyes stiff drink hungrily) So, you live in Oklahoma!
Sorry that we can't claim you for Texas any more. How's the Massachusetts connection going. I haven't seen Lioness around in a while.