Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ironworks Online Roleplaying (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   -OOC- thread for LOF: Awakenings (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61915)

TAOWolf 05-08-2007 10:31 PM

Thanks!@!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cyril Darkcloud 05-09-2007 10:03 AM

<font color=silver>Just popping in quickly to say that I'm back in the States.

Since I've been back, however, it's been a matter of one funeral after another out this way and so it's going to take me a little while yet to get to the point where I have both the time and energy to be a regular presence in the game.</font>

dplax 05-09-2007 10:18 AM

Take your time Cyril!

I'm sure I don't have to repeat the oft-used advice of always putting real life in front of the virtual one. ;)

Morgeruat 05-09-2007 10:44 AM

fixed the link on my post

Larry_OHF 05-10-2007 10:42 AM

<font color=skyblue>An update on the game:

With Cyril back, at least in a part-time basis, I'll begin working with him on the next scheme that is prepared for our adventuring parties. The plans are made, they just need some fine tuning.

Morgie still has control of the section of the game where Oley's house is concerned. Questions and comments can be directed to him in PM or on this thread. Upon leaving Oley's house, I'll pick up the DM work again for those that are there.

For Tao and those in the forest with her, we're just biding our time, really...but feel free to post as you see fit. This time spent there is for the benefit of Ana and Tao, so neither are in a hurry to be rushing back to the town or anything.

For Xaver, Pandaros, and Sever...I will try to have something put together tonight that will get the action moving again so that you can pcik your way back home after your victory.

As for any other person gaming in LoF like dplax who has Andrion to worry about, and anyone else that is out there that I cannot remember right now...I'll try and see where we stand with you and talk to Cyril about where things should be heading by now. Contact me in PM or through this thread if you want to make sure I am remembering you.</font>

dplax 05-10-2007 11:53 AM

Morg, I'll have a reply from Vindson done in the next few days...still have two more exams tomorrow and then during the weekend their is a big music festival on campus.

Larry_OHF 05-11-2007 11:36 PM

<font color=skyblue>I graduated today and tomorrow I have to work 12 hours. I'll try to get back into things as soon as I can, hopefully Sunday.

Also, I am interviewing for a job with US Air on Tuesday after work. </font>

Kazilan 05-13-2007 03:24 AM

Congratulations on the graduation! Sucks that you had to work the next day, I hope your coworkers got you a cake or pie or something to celebrate the occasion.

- and Good luck on your interview!

Elif Godson 05-14-2007 11:28 PM

Grats to the new Grad's! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 05-14-2007 11:39 PM

Congrats Larry! Let us know if the interview turns out well!