Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, September 18, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87762)

Dragonshadow 09-18-2003 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Uh oh, an early day rant! What's the matter, Dragonshadow?

Quite a lot.
[img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] All of these people in my school are annoying me and they really make me [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img] and then I get [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] and BOOM everyone is having a go at me, and life is getting BAAD. Plus the people in the street where I live all hate me, and I think they laugh at me, either that or I'm very paranoid, and with all th etrouble in the world, sometimes I feel like [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] and other times I just want to [img]graemlins/2gunfire.gif[/img] the whole world!!!!!!

Okay, I'm done for now.

[ 09-18-2003, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: Dragonshadow ]

Cloudbringer 09-18-2003 10:51 AM

Whoa! Dragonshadow, sounds like you need a nice break for a bit!

Dragonshadow 09-18-2003 10:55 AM

Yeah, I do. But problem is, when? Tommorow I'm busy, Saturday and Sunday, who know where I'll be dragged off to, and Monday it's back to school

Cloudbringer 09-18-2003 11:06 AM

DS, take whatever time you get and try to relax a bit!

Deathkiller! I found your answer in this thread : http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/no...0;t=017545;p=1

RoSs_bg2_rox 09-18-2003 11:39 AM

hey all, just got back from skool. Was pretty crap. especially history. 6 people got sent out the class and got kept behind. They are so F***ing annoyin. They always get in trouble, so immature. So howz everyone?

hope u have/had a good time at the rowing club link!!

Gangrell 09-18-2003 12:59 PM

Hey all, I'm back from school, had a half a day today and me belly rests full from Subway :D

I'm watching the weather channel right now hoping for the best for Zekke and others. I swear, reporters must be insane to do that right in the middle of the storm.

[ 09-18-2003, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: Gangrell ]

antryg 09-18-2003 01:01 PM

Everything I hate about retail is happening to me today. I had to move the Halloween ghosts and Thanksgiving decorations so that I could put up the prelit artificial Christmas trees. While I'm doing that we get a truck filled with Fall decorations (corn stalks, hay bales)and of course thousands (literally) of Halloween pumpkins. If somebody shows up with Valentine Day hearts and cupids I'm going to explode.
Reality is just to strange anymore.

Horatio 09-18-2003 01:02 PM

I'd like to take this moment to inquire just what Downunda was taking in the last page of the cafe :D Dude...what were you doing?

Cloudbringer 09-18-2003 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by antryg:
Everything I hate about retail is happening to me today. I had to move the Halloween ghosts and Thanksgiving decorations so that I could put up the prelit artificial Christmas trees. While I'm doing that we get a truck filled with Fall decorations (corn stalks, hay bales)and of course thousands (literally) of Halloween pumpkins. If somebody shows up with Valentine Day hearts and cupids I'm going to explode.
Reality is just to strange anymore.

Oh Antryg, I hear you! I hate seeing Christmas candy out in October! [img]tongue.gif[/img] And stores all decorated for Christmas before Halloween? sheesh!

Um, what WAS Downunda up to? I think I missed it!

Dragonshadow 09-18-2003 01:57 PM

Something else I should have put in my rant: Grrrr Christmas is getting earlier everbody thinks it starts in September, and there's been adverts for a christmas party on the radio for a couple of weeks now! Why can't they wait until November at least...