Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   What did you want to be when your older? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85903)

Stratos 05-11-2003 01:32 PM

I wanted to be a scientist/archaeologist/adventurer.

NiceWorg 05-11-2003 01:43 PM

I´ve always wanted be unemployed and live with society´s help, playing and being sporty the whole day long.. but ended up studying IT. And no doubt that I want to be young again when I´ve grown up..

Attalus 05-11-2003 01:58 PM

I wanted to be a doctor. Roger, that. I wanted to marry Galadria. That happened, too. Now, I want to be a published writer. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

FelixJaeger 05-11-2003 01:58 PM

LMAO...hmmn cant see how im going to be younger when im older, unless i invent a way to and then become rich off selling it...yes...
Damn you've got it made then aintcha Att? Well until you become a published author, I'll have to look out for that...

[ 05-11-2003, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: FelixJaeger ]

Reeka 05-11-2003 02:43 PM

I wanted to be an astronomer or an archeaologist. Really admire you, Epona.

Vaskez 05-11-2003 02:54 PM

What's everyone's fascination with digging up ancient human and other artifacts and remains? :D

When I was little I didn't think or care about what I wanted to be when I grew up. I always wanted to stay a kid. Every age I've got to, I've always wanted to stay at that age - up to the age of 18. Now I just want to go back to being 18. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
In my early teens I played a lot of computer games so then I decided I wanted to become a programmer. Since then the only thing that's changed is that I studied hardware as well as software so when I finish my degree I will have a choice of working in hardware or software. I haven't decided yet fully but my life seems to be leaning towards software cos it's easier :D So I uh, guess I want to be some sort of hybrid programmer/engineer. But really I just wanna do sport and chill for all my life if there weren't those little things called ambition and conscience. :D

FelixJaeger 05-11-2003 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Vaskez:
But really I just wanna do sport and chill for all my life if there weren't those little things called ambition and conscience. :D
Also the little problem with being able to buy food and other nice things that people like to have [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
Hmmn I wonder what I could become, I'd like to capitalize on my speciality in English, it would be nice to be a journalist or something like that, but it seems to be a very hard business to get into.

Anyone else not sure where there going?

Lavindathar 05-11-2003 03:33 PM

<font color="cyan">In my childhood, I wanted to be an RAF Pilot, A Vet, A Footballer (everyone does!!!) and now I'm signed up to be an engineer in the merchant navy!</font>

Kakero 05-11-2003 04:38 PM

I want to be a multibillionaire. that's not a hard thing for me. ;)

Aelia Jusa 05-11-2003 04:39 PM

I've wanted to be a teacher, writer, interior decorator, pharmacist. Now I want to be a clinical psychologist. But I am having a lot of fun doing my research project! I love feeling like I own my hypotheses and my theory and my experimental design. I am seriously thinking of doing a PhD instead of masters and becoming a researcher.