Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone, 11-07-02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82425)

Steve Fox 11-07-2002 08:31 AM

I'm in a room full of psychos, does it get better than, that those padded walls are amazing

Cloudbringer 11-07-2002 08:31 AM

Hi Willow! I was posting it from home before leaving for work. [img]smile.gif[/img]

CD dear, your sig is getting a little long- try to edit it down a bit, please. (actually, you're way over Z's limit, so maybe you could cut half of it and just rotate sig taglines. ) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sio, you post to IW while your lesson is going on??? *confused*

[ 11-07-2002, 08:34 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-07-2002 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

CD dear, your sig is getting a little long- try to edit it down a bit, please. (actually, you're way over Z's limit, so maybe you could cut half of it and just rotate sig taglines. ) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Opps, I thought it might be... *blush* I'll edit it.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol, as soon as i CAN TALK TO db OR dk or SOMETHING [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol, actually, I usually leave my sig off, but as in rush this morning...

*edit. yuk horrible avatar [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe

erm, a q Cloudy, I kinda like my sig pic, but I also like the text, would it be breaching the TOC to have some kinda text that erm, how can I put this? displays "text 1" then changes to "text2" then "text3"? before going back to 1? u know, kinda like a rotational thingy on a loop? hmm, or flashing text, kinda like a 3-6 second interval?

[ 11-07-2002, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]

Attalus 11-07-2002 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by canadianvixen:
<font color = aqua> Attalus, could you please quit drooling? It's really quite unbecoming and Viconia's picture is getting all wet.</font>
Aw, <font color=aqua>CV</font> it is great (<font color=lavender>Galadria</font> has used it in two games now besides BGII) and I still think it is the greatest portrait ever drawn for any game. But, in IWDII my blonde barby has the portrait that I drool over. Piestrider says that it's "just nasty." But, I didn't even download it, it is a game-provided portrait. :D
Morning, all. Great morning here in Texas. Glorfy, I quite agree that your new sig "rocks and roars." :D

[ 11-07-2002, 09:01 AM: Message edited by: Attalus ]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-07-2002 09:10 AM

Hi Att. heh, enjoy ur morning, btw, have you worked on V's hunt anymore? *grin* btw, you should have a look at yesterdays Cc [img]tongue.gif[/img]

WillowIX 11-07-2002 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
hi all, lol, I have to go for lunch now, just stopping by to say hi, btw Willow, did u get that pm? ;) cyas later.
Just read it dear nephew! Havenīt stopped laughing yet! It seems like we gals are ganging up on you big time :D

Edit: Oh and I donīt "have a hold on you". Iīm the nice aunty that brings candy ;) :D

[ 11-07-2002, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-07-2002 09:14 AM

LOL, yeah, yeah you are, *grin* your ALSO the auntie that smacks me [img]tongue.gif[/img] heheh, just as Lady G smacks me... what IS it about females smacking me? am I a *big innocent wide eyes,* a bad wittle elf or something? [img]redface.gif[/img]

Attalus 11-07-2002 09:22 AM

Sorry, CD, haven't had a lot of time. Big dinner party last night, and I was sous-chef and waiter. <font colr=lavender>Galadria just posted, though, on "Child."

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-07-2002 09:35 AM

So i see, *grin* thank her for me would you Att? thanks ;) see, arnt I nice? [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehehe. lol, now to find DB or DK and talk about my sig... bah. Dk's not answering and DBs not on [img]tongue.gif[/img]

canadianvixen 11-07-2002 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by canadianvixen:
<font color = aqua> Attalus, could you please quit drooling? It's really quite unbecoming and Viconia's picture is getting all wet.</font>

Aw, <font color=aqua>CV</font> it is great (<font color=lavender>Galadria</font> has used it in two games now besides BGII) and I still think it is the greatest portrait ever drawn for any game. But, in IWDII my blonde barby has the portrait that I drool over. Piestrider says that it's "just nasty." But, I didn't even download it, it is a game-provided portrait. :D
</font>[/QUOTE]<font color = aqua> I have to admit Viconia has always been my favorite character to play too. Micah has done a few versions of her (as far as colour goes) and I think he has some of them up on his site. A lot of great ones for NWN and IWD in any case. Does the blonde barby character you like have name. I'm trying to think which one it is you're talking about. Is it the elvish character sitting on a stone? </font>