Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone 6-8-02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79380)

uss 06-08-2002 03:14 PM

im very sorry to hear that, Cloudy :( .

Lioness 06-08-2002 03:15 PM

*yawns and collapses on the couch*

Happy? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Jerome 06-08-2002 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lioness:
*yawns and collapses on the couch*

Happy? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

No [img]tongue.gif[/img]
You don't need a pillow, do you? ;)

Talthy: I hope you have life insurance... [img]graemlins/uhoh2.gif[/img]

Lord Shield 06-08-2002 03:18 PM

YES!!!!! *jumps on couch and watches Lioness bounce in the air, landing in a basketball net*

Attalus 06-08-2002 03:19 PM

Cloudy, I'm very sorry to hear about your Grandmother. Both Galadria's and my thoughts and prayers will be with you both. :(

Talthyr Malkaviel 06-08-2002 03:21 PM

Life assurnace?? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Oh yes, I assure you I'm very much alive. ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Now, where were we with that *coughKILTcough* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Sir Goulum 06-08-2002 03:22 PM

<font color=Orange>Cloudy I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother.</font>

Talthyr Malkaviel 06-08-2002 03:23 PM

*watches LS bump Nessy through basketball net*
Hey, that was a 3-pointer, or it might be, if I knew the slightest thing about basketball. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*goes to Scotland and slaps Jermoe just as a warning shot* :D

SomeGuy 06-08-2002 03:25 PM

*pokes head into cafe and comes in and plops down on the couch.*

Hey Jerome,Nessy,Talthyr Malkaviel,and Cloudy.Sorry to hear about your Grandmother,Cloudy.I remember when my Grandmother and Grandfather died.I know that your Grandmother is not dead though.Let's all hope that she pulls through.So how is everyone?

*watches as some rabbits hop into the cafe.* [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img]

Ahhhhhh!Cute wittle wabbits! [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img]

*The bunnies attack SomeGuy like the one that attacked the heroes in Monty Python the search for the Holy Grail.*

AGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 [img]graemlins/1demondog.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1demondog.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1demondog.gif[/img]
AGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

WAIT!!! One of my friends is getting married today!!

Jerome 06-08-2002 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
*watches LS bump Nessy through basketball net*
Hey, that was a 3-pointer, or it might be, if I knew the slightest thing about basketball. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*goes to Scotland and slaps Jermoe just as a warning shot* :D

I'll read it, I'll read it! I just have a few otehr things to do first. [img]tongue.gif[/img]