Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   OFF TOPIC - what countrys do you live in? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50503)

Ertai, Wizard Adept 01-29-2001 08:23 AM

Maybe you´re right Moiraine, although Mediterranean people are supposed to be warm and friendly !!!
Look at these estimated numbers of mediterranean-south european people :

Spanish: 1 (me)
French: 1 (you)
Italian: 0
Portuguese: 0
Greek: 1 (i think there was a greek guy over there, im not sure)

This is so SAD i think

Zoratorak 01-29-2001 08:26 AM

yep Moraine... a couple of Filipino's (that is the spelling if you want to know...) ... its a nice tropical country and a great place to go to ... especially BORACAY ...one of the best beaches in the world... known for its white sand... heheh.. i advertizing my own country since everything is picking up again after the ouster of the former president... so come all come now... invest here in the Philippines.. we need foreign investors ... =)

anyway... im from the Philippines... did i say that??

Moiraine 01-29-2001 08:27 AM

As far as I know, mediterranean people are supposed to be warm and friendly ... to people they already know. Otherwise, they joke a lot, so as not to get involved in deeper conversation. At least, my father's family is like that (they are from Nice).

Rikard T'Aranaxz 01-29-2001 08:35 AM

BTW moirane where you from
city that is

Ertai, Wizard Adept 01-29-2001 08:37 AM

Yep Moiraine, I´ve always thought that its hard for me to make new friends, but once i start talking with them i CANT shut up !!! I mean that i am a very good friend of my friends, but always feel shy when knowing new people.

Anyway, if there is another french, spanish, portuguese or whatever please POST HERE !!!

Moiraine 01-29-2001 08:42 AM

Ertai, it sounds like me speaking (even to the 'can't shut up' part) !

I regret now that I took Russian at school as second language, instead of Spanish. I don't know a word of your language !

But we don't want to make a 'private-room-for-southern-european-people' here, do we ? &gt

Ertai, Wizard Adept 01-29-2001 08:48 AM

NO moiraine, i didnt mean that, i just want to know if we are the only ones !!

And about language, I´ve always wanted to learn french (and german, and russian...) and even chose it in the institute, but there wasnt enough people to fill a class (a room) and i finally couldnt learn it . Anyway, my mother knows french, and i have family there (in Burdeos).

PS: Rikard, dont say a word about my french family OK ?!?!?!

Charlie 01-29-2001 09:09 AM

I live in London in England. I can speak a few different languages though.

Lucre 01-29-2001 09:22 AM

I am English north west oooh arr. (only in this world in many other i am known as King Bob Lucre McWibble IV).

Bow down before me you insignificant SUTHNER.Pop along to your guvnor now.(to Charlie)

Ertai, Wizard Adept 01-29-2001 09:45 AM

hey Lucre, I hope this things you say are a typical joke from england, because Charlie is an INSTITUTION here you know.

Hail Charlie !!!!

PS: Charlie, in spain we say someone is an institution when (s)he´s popular and everybody respects him/her. I wanted to leave this clear because of the mistakes mu poor english may produce ...