Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   New albums from Yorick (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91295)

RoSs_bg2_rox 08-12-2004 03:25 PM

Lordk do you use WMP10? I am still on 9 as I havent upgraded yet, Il try that and see what happens.

Yorick 08-12-2004 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Harkoliar:
any chance you will be selling it in HMV or something here in australia?
Oh man... if only. I haven't tried any of that yet. I printed up 1000 copies. I'll use some of them to send to distributors, but in the meantime, I'll just do it independently. I had a guy talking to Walmart last week on behalf of a few of us who have albums out. If you seriously want one, I can do the olde mail. ;)

Good to see you again btw. You knew Leonis was in the Philipines last month yeah?

Yorick 08-12-2004 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LordKathen:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RoSs_bg2_rox:
Yorrick, only one thing; I can't play any of your videos for some reason. I thought they would automatically play on Media Player like the songs did, but they didn't, so then I tried to open the URL from Media Player, and it said I had a missing codec, but it couldn't get it for me. Do you have any advice? Maybe another program to use?

<font color=lime>Wierd, it opened WMP and played fine for me. Maybe you need to update your WMP? Good luck.

BTW, great work Yorick! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img] </font>
</font>[/QUOTE]Thanks maaaate. :D

Yorick 08-12-2004 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xen:
Great job. Keep it up. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Cheers Xen

Yorick 08-12-2004 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RoSs_bg2_rox:
Yorrick, only one thing; I can't play any of your videos for some reason. I thought they would automatically play on Media Player like the songs did, but they didn't, so then I tried to open the URL from Media Player, and it said I had a missing codec, but it couldn't get it for me. Do you have any advice? Maybe another program to use?
Well that sucks. I put them up as quicktime files. Do you have quicktime?

Jorath Calar 08-12-2004 03:35 PM

Great songs Yorick, very nice sound.

Yorick 08-12-2004 03:35 PM

Cheers Jorath! [img]smile.gif[/img]

LordKathen 08-12-2004 03:36 PM

<font color=lime>I still have 9 as well.
Try this:
Open WMP and goto the "Tools" option at the top. Then goto "Options", then "File Types". Here you have the option to choose witch files WMP will play. Hit "Select all". This may be the problem. Good luck. </font>

RoSs_bg2_rox 08-12-2004 03:46 PM

Didn't work LK, I already have them all checked. Yorick, yes I do, Il try that.

RoSs_bg2_rox 08-12-2004 03:52 PM

Quicktime worked, cheers Yorick, great vids of what I have seen so far!