Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Is ladyzekke some... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91936)

Ladyzekke 10-16-2004 10:47 PM

Yep, you are totally correct Cloudy, and you know how I've preached to you about avoiding cold and flu germs LOL, ad nauseum perhaps, but still. :D

I wash my hands everytime I return from the store, as you touch many door handles, cart handles, etc. that thousands per day touch, even products on a shelf, what's the chance one will be sick and sneezing and coughing into their hands, then touching stuff. I wish there was a light that we could carry with us to detect that sort of thing LOL. We can't though, so I just wash my hands, and never touch my face at all until I do (that is how it is transmitted, through your mucus membranes, i.e., mouth, nose, even eyes). So that's why I clean my keyboard daily at work, not so much at home, but I don't let it dust up, just personally drives me nuts LOL. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] I also can't tolerate a lot of hair in my brush, oh it just grosses me out when I see a person whose brushed out hair is filling half the brush *shudder*. OMG, then those that like to hairspray their hair, and THEN using a curling iron, so eventually the curling iron has all this burned hairspray on it (brown), but keep using it.

Wow I got to rambling a bit there. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Sir Goulum 10-16-2004 10:55 PM

LZ, I'm sure that people just don't go along, and feel all up and down bottles and stuff after they've sneezed. At least, I've never seen anybody do that... [img]tongue.gif[/img] ;)

Ladyzekke 10-16-2004 11:15 PM

I have Sir Goulum, many times. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Lord of Alcohol 10-16-2004 11:17 PM

On a somewhat more serious note, should I wash my hands after I pick my nose or before? Oh and I rode in Lady Z's car before [img]tongue.gif[/img] err sorry about the boogers

Ladyzekke 10-16-2004 11:31 PM

After Lord of Alcohol LOL. I reckon, ROTFL.

Ok where did you put the boogers? I haven't seen them but did not check under the seats. So again, where are the boogers LofA, where are the boogers. I want to find them, and use them to decorate your Christmas Card this year, will be fun!

johnny 10-16-2004 11:33 PM

I'm looking for a maid, is this the right thread ?

Megabot 10-17-2004 01:34 AM

You not could find a better one than LZ Johnny! :D

Lord of Alcohol 10-17-2004 07:35 AM

Think of it as an Easter Egg hunt Lady Z, a culinary surprise could be just under your fingertips [img]smile.gif[/img]

johnny 10-17-2004 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Think of it as an Easter Egg hunt Lady Z, a culinary surprise could be just under your fingertips [img]smile.gif[/img]
What's the largest you ever pulled from your nose ?

Lord of Alcohol 10-17-2004 05:27 PM

On a more serious note, anyone want to buy my underwear? On my edit-Johnny that cracked me up lol

[ 10-17-2004, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: Lord of Alcohol ]