Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Join with me and let's have some fun (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51063)

Gray Mage 02-23-2001 12:42 AM

You won't need a name you will not be around long enough....... for soon you will feel my true power

Moridin 02-23-2001 12:51 AM

Cloudbringer--
Please do not mistake my words The 'romance' and related stories posted on this forum brought much humor and delight to my otherwise dry and dreary days at work. You cannot be silent! I think people would think this forum really crashed if they did not see your posts (like when your credit card company calls and asks if you are ok, b/c you haven't bought anything in a week )

Hellfire 02-23-2001 12:52 AM

hey Gabriel ,Moridin suggested Oppsing Hellfire's Fury ,it's up to you of course i like it and Moridin likes it ,but it's up to you . .....and Gray Mage deal with this Hellfire;casts time stop
Hellfire;casts lower resistence
Hellfire;casts power word silence
Hellfire;casts Maze
now for some peace and quite from that silly little mage..Cloudbringer whom will die next,i wonder

Hellfire 02-23-2001 12:54 AM

Couldbringer if you stop posting i will bug you forever with caps lock,i will make (although not possiable) Jerome look like a saint,so you decide on the silence thing

Hellfire 02-23-2001 08:15 AM

well i want to organize this little force that stands against "the Holy Order of the Flame" and i ,know that Jerome is leaving us and there is someone out there called Nazgoul who was starting to opose this order.i want to lead this force against them.However if you chose to follow me then i want to lay down some ground rules. 1 no use of foul language,there is young people that visit this bored and they should not be subject to trash talk. @this is [[[[ Role Playing ]]] and not to be taken seriously,do not take anything to heart. 3 do not do anything to violate Ziroc's board,this is his and he reserves the right to drop you from this site if he feels that what you are saying is inappopriate 4 be mature but have fun,God knows Cloudbringer does(hehe)....in short order let's have fun with the losers and drive the final nail in their coffin....GOOD NIGHT Holy order of the flammers,your days are over heheheheheheeheheheheheheheh

who is with me on the fun

Vicotnik 02-23-2001 08:20 AM

We're really trembling with fear here! NOT! C'mon, give it you best shot!!

Hellfire 02-23-2001 08:24 AM

gee are you in or are you lost..here let me help you out flammer

WOLFGIR 02-23-2001 08:25 AM

Sorry dudes, Wolf stands alone or with friends, don´t need name to rally under. I do what I have to do either way!
looking forward to a good fight though!

Vicotnik 02-23-2001 08:26 AM

I fight for the Holy Flame, and I advice you to do so to if you want to live!

Tobbin_OHF 02-23-2001 08:31 AM

Hey Wolfgir, I count myself as an ally of the Order of the Holy Flame.
You have let me walk with you and Howl with you and even to hunt in your pack.
If you ever need someone to walk your path, I am there my friend.