Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Evening All! What, Don't Look At Me (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89330)

Lady Blue03 02-19-2004 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gangrell:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>Tsk, obviously you aren't familiar with my alter ego Alliene...a drow torturess...just ask Calaethis!

Any other questions, jaluk :D </font>

There seems to be a pattern when it comes to Calaethis and drow women, everyone has their preference I guess [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]<font color=pink>I'm not alone in noticing this it seems, lol. No one seems to have noticed I have a craving for aussie and kiwi guys yet [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]

edit for font, and jorath, i LOVE your sig :D </font>

[ 02-19-2004, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]

Gangrell 02-19-2004 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gangrell:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>Tsk, obviously you aren't familiar with my alter ego Alliene...a drow torturess...just ask Calaethis!

Any other questions, jaluk :D </font>

There seems to be a pattern when it comes to Calaethis and drow women, everyone has their preference I guess [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]<font color=pink>I'm not alone in noticing this it seems, lol. No one seems to have noticed I have a craving for aussie and kiwi guys yet [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img] </font> </font>[/QUOTE]Well, still don't know you that well but do these same aussie and kiwi guys stare at other men and women, saying that you want to go to aussie more, and remains oblivious to your rage because he keeps watching KFG jiggle? (not a bad thing, btw :D )

Lady Blue03 02-19-2004 04:22 PM

<font color=pink>Unfortunately yes. If only I had as much to jiggle as she did *sigh* lol</font>

Gangrell 02-19-2004 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>Unfortunately yes. If only I had as much to jiggle as she did *sigh* lol</font>
No problem, I'll get you a red jump suit :D

Downunda 02-19-2004 09:16 PM

lol, I like you just how you are babe ;) I am so 'lucky' [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] (and I'm sure you could jiggle if you wanted to :D )

EDIT:Almost forgot to stare at something...

*Stares at his favorite pic of Jen [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-19-2004, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: Downunda ]

Lord 02-20-2004 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
Since this is the official spamming thread on IW now... I'l use it to test my new sig...
Doesn't it automatically just change all your previous posts as well (your sig, that is)??? I'm pretty sure it does.

uss 02-20-2004 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lord:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
Since this is the official spamming thread on IW now... I'l use it to test my new sig...

Doesn't it automatically just change all your previous posts as well (your sig, that is)??? I'm pretty sure it does. </font>[/QUOTE]*coughexcusetospamcough* ;)

Dragonshadow 02-20-2004 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by uss:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lord:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jorath Calar:

Doesn't it automatically just change all your previous posts as well (your sig, that is)??? I'm pretty sure it does. </font>[/QUOTE]*coughexcusetospamcough* ;) </font>[/QUOTE]WHy do you think we're all her uss?

I HAVE A NEW SIG! Yay, thankyou Spirits forever!

Vaskez 02-20-2004 09:23 AM

No your old sigs aren't updated. Which is a bit crap really. [img]tongue.gif[/img] It seems that instead of storing a reference to your sig in the database, each post actually contains the text of your sig, wasting space. It's the board software's shortcoming.

Elif Godson 02-20-2004 10:19 AM

OMG O-o sing's "watch it wiggle, see it jiggle........