Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Heroes Season 2 - Spoilers Included (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97877)

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 12-05-2007 05:18 AM

Re: Heroes Season 2 - Spoilers Included

Well, think about it. He got shot through his glasses and now he has the exact same ones. I'm sure those are really easy to find in any store. I think they should have made it a point to give him different ones.
Actually, if he had changed glasses before he got shot, would he have altered the course of his future? He saw Issac's drawing...

Luvian 12-05-2007 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firestormalpha (Post 1195587)
What's that last part there?

If you think I'm doctoring it, the original is on page 14 3rd post from the bottom

And this is the only time anyone but you talked about the glasses. T-D-C, dplax and Mack_Attack were talking about using the blood on Nathan.

As for the glasses, it's obviously just a slip up on their part. You can't catch everything when you're shooting two episodes back to back every day.

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 12-05-2007 06:50 AM

I mentioned it because I thought it would have been a good opportunity to give him something new, like they did with Peter's hair.

Firestormalpha 12-05-2007 08:26 AM

Sorry, people, I'm very much a details person. And the implications of the statement were that he thought for some reason the regenerative abilities of the blood ought to work on an inanimate object, and I felt the compulsive desire to call it out. And then I was told that there was no mention of that statement until I said something. Effectively calling me a liar and or nut. Even on a trivial detail, I won't feign being wrong if I'm not. So sorry if this seems childish I don't care if you like it or not.

SCREW YOU.

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 12-05-2007 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firestormalpha (Post 1195600)
Sorry, people, I'm very much a details person. And the implications of the statement were that he thought for some reason the regenerative abilities of the blood ought to work on an inanimate object, and I felt the compulsive desire to call it out. And then I was told that there was no mention of that statement until I said something. Effectively calling me a liar and or nut. Even on a trivial detail, I won't feign being wrong if I'm not. So sorry if this seems childish I don't care if you like it or not.

SCREW YOU.

I think you're taking things a little seriously. I certainly never mean to offend anyone. When you've been here for years you start to feel a friendship/bond toward the other posties. Obviously the glasses thing was a joke, but it would have been nice for them to give Noah a different pair.
We're all friends with similar interests. Let's keep that in mind.
Maybe I'll use some smileys or something to show I'm just kidding.

Luvian 12-05-2007 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firestormalpha (Post 1195600)

SCREW YOU.

Well... yeah. Variol (Farseer) Elmwood made an off hand comment, you completely obsessed over it to the point of misreading the rest of the thread, insulted the posters over your misunderstanding, then got pissed off when it was pointed to you. I'm sorry, but it is childish.

T-D-C 12-05-2007 09:45 PM

Ok ok, lets all just settle down and think before typing. Don't make me lock this thread, because then I would have to make a new thread and I don't feel like doing that at the moment :)

Lets just all drop it and move on before warnings need to be given.

JrKASperov 12-06-2007 05:04 AM

I can make a new thread for you. :D

In any case, after rewatching some of the season 1 eps, I have to come to the conclusion they've either jumped the shark or season 2 was hurt bad by the writer's strike. The feeling of "people discovering their powers" is really gone from the show, leaving an empty shell of "oohh, what totally predictable plot twist will happen next?"

I'm not pleased.

Dave_the_quack 12-09-2007 07:17 AM

I hope Nik somehow got out. She's bloody resourceful - I'm hoping she found a basement or cellar or something to go further down into.

I thought that the shooter also looked like Sylar - but clearly it couldn't have been. Either way he was the person on the phone to Angela Petrelli. I know this is totally out there ... but, what if it was Nathan and Peters father? Who is to say that their dad actually is dead?

I also have a feeling there is more to the "pandora's box'' comment. Maybe a hint at Angela's powers?

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 12-09-2007 08:44 AM

I kinda don't understand why Niki was ever in the show. She really didn't seem to contribute much. Micah has a frightful ability. In today's "high-tech" world, if you can control it, you're pretty much it.
Micah's dad had a cool ability too, but that's done with now.