Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, December 2, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88653)

Horatio 12-06-2003 05:35 AM

Hey...anyone notice that uss is on the Recent Users? If you're reading this, hey Bud [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] How long you been back?

EDIT: Ack, realised uss had actually made a thread right under this one. I obviously need to sleep more

[ 12-06-2003, 05:45 AM: Message edited by: Horatio ]

Dragonshadow 12-06-2003 05:50 AM

Hello everyone! And yeah, I noticed uss was here. I didn't even know he'd gone, I'm afraid. I'm asleep half of the time.

I got back from Germany at 00:15 this morning, and only got up an hour ago. Went around the christmas market in aarchon (sp?) and had to put up with my friends on a sugar high. PLus I had to try and remember some german.

Horatio 12-06-2003 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dragonshadow:
Hello everyone! And yeah, I noticed uss was here. I didn't even know he'd gone, I'm afraid. I'm asleep half of the time.

I got back from Germany at 00:15 this morning, and only got up an hour ago. Went around the christmas market in aarchon (sp?) and had to put up with my friends on a sugar high. PLus I had to try and remember some german.

Wow, you must be sleepy. He's been suspended for months :D
How long were you in Deutschland for? Was it a school exchange?

wellard 12-06-2003 06:17 AM

Mistral

We are getting some of your monsoon weather, a LOT of it :D

Stormy

I like your new sig [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] LOL

uss 12-06-2003 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Horatio:
Hey...anyone notice that uss is on the Recent Users? If you're reading this, hey Bud [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] How long you been back?

EDIT: Ack, realised uss had actually made a thread right under this one. I obviously need to sleep more

Hey-hey! Just got back yesterday [img]smile.gif[/img]

I was actually suspended Halloween 2002.. more than a year ago. Look at the time fly [img]smile.gif[/img]

You've all been doing well?

Dragonshadow 12-06-2003 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Horatio:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dragonshadow:

Wow, you must be sleepy. He's been suspended for months :D
How long were you in Deutschland for? Was it a school exchange?
</font>[/QUOTE]Ahh right. Welcome back uss!
We were only there for the day but it took about 8 hours to get there, so we had to sleep on the coach. Because of everyone talking and the fact that I had no leg room and it was freezing, I only got about 3 -4 hours sleep. Gaah. Coming back was just as bad.

Stormymystic 12-06-2003 12:04 PM

Thanks Wellard, I like it [img]smile.gif[/img]
I just had to do the worst thing ever to my youngest, she had sometting in her hair that I could not get out, so I had to cut her hair off [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

SomeGuy 12-06-2003 12:13 PM

owwwwwwww I'm so sore.. my legs.. my throat. I have a really bad cough, nautious, pukey feeling, bad headache, so miserable. Sinuses actiing up...

Firestormalpha 12-06-2003 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SomeGuy:
owwwwwwww I'm so sore.. my legs.. my throat. I have a really bad cough, nautious, pukey feeling, bad headache, so miserable. Sinuses actiing up...
You too? Mine kicked in last night with a sore throat, and now I've got a stuffy nose, hopefully it doesn't progress much more.

Sounds like you got the flu. Drink lots of fluids (not sodas I mean real drinks) Make a doctors appointment and take whatever meds he perscribes. I already know who I get to blame for my cold though. I hug my friends too much :D .

Mr_Krift 12-06-2003 12:51 PM

im feeling sick too, and worst of all ive gotta sing to night at my bands concert... there is going to need to be alot of green tea