Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone 4-8-02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74197)

Tiamat 04-13-2002 03:39 PM

I can eat lots of sausages! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm.
Count the m's and get a sausage hucked at you!

uss 04-13-2002 03:51 PM

oh, hey galadria!
later in Ps:T, you will see some VERY interesting spell animations! they are more interesting than in BG2(some of them even have movie clips!)
Ps:T`s spell animations are very cool :D !

Lioness 04-13-2002 03:59 PM

Hey everybody! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] luv that smiley. [img]smile.gif[/img]

How are you all?

Galadria 04-13-2002 04:11 PM

Lioness! (Hugs) I've been wondering where you were. You need to give me a hand in case Neb and Talthy get RP'ing again., cause Cloudmamma is out of town. How's Massa?
Uss, I am NOT using that portal to get into Ravel's Maze until everybbody is a LOT stronger and we've gotten some things, like those Dragon Teeth for Morty. And some more spells. And that cool hammer for me.

Lioness 04-13-2002 04:13 PM

Not a prob, Galadria. [img]smile.gif[/img] *cracks whip* ;)

Malco 04-13-2002 07:01 PM

its beyond me how people can think of so much to write on these forums. Especially as ive been looking for the last hours for an opportunity to post something worthwhile. even now i can't conjure up anything thats worthy of notice. Ack.

Epona 04-13-2002 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Malco:
its beyond me how people can think of so much to write on these forums. Especially as ive been looking for the last hours for an opportunity to post something worthwhile. even now i can't conjure up anything thats worthy of notice. Ack.
Welcome!! Well you just thought of *something* to say, that's good enough. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Talthyr Malkaviel 04-13-2002 07:10 PM

Quote:

Hey, you're from Bath... cool, that's not too far from me, though I actually live closer to Bristol

Lord of Alcohol 04-13-2002 07:11 PM

Quote:

Well Malco, as you casn see its not always worthy of notice lol, and I dont mean your post!

[ 04-13-2002, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: Lord of Alcohol ]

SSJ4Sephiroth 04-13-2002 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lioness:
Not a prob, Galadria. [img]smile.gif[/img] *cracks whip* ;)
Again? Already? alright, i guess... *gets ready to be whipped*