Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation thread, July 6, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86924)

Cristian 07-15-2003 03:57 PM

its getting late ikkle cristian sleeeeepy [img]smile.gif[/img] ...

ah well cya tomorrow ya all goodnight Cloudbringer MagiK Johnny Ziroc Epona Pcgiant Gnarf Stormymystic Celticmystic (or whatever your name is ) hmmm all i could think of for the moment [img]tongue.gif[/img] goodnight everyone :D

WillowIX 07-15-2003 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
Don't be laughing about boobies, boobies are serious business. I'm trying to make a career out of it. I hear Jennifer Lopez hires a nipple tweaker when she has to perform, i'm looking for the same kinda job. :D

Anyway, good you're back at work again. Does this mean <s>you'll be less spamming</s> you won't be around that often anymore ? :D

Edit: Argh...forgot how to do that.

Edit 2: Never mind. :D

I'll ignore that first paragraph. [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

And there is a computer in my office so I will be able to <s>spam</s>, ehh converse, with you at work as well, if time allows. ;) And since I quit at 1 pm I'll be able to post all afternoons as well. ;)

Bloodstalker 07-15-2003 04:39 PM

I see coffee, tea, etc....but....where's the liquor?

johnny 07-15-2003 04:45 PM

Hm...Willow, perhaps you could perform online-surgery sometime ? We could learn something here. :D

Night Stalker 07-15-2003 04:48 PM

Hey <font color=deeppink>Willow</font>! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

How's it feel to be back on the job? Got any <s>čntrees</s> <s>victems</s> patients lined up yet? [img]tongue.gif[/img] I must say that that is a bizzare schedule. That allotment would make me feel I did nothing but work. :( That's great that it works for you though!

WillowIX 07-15-2003 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Night Stalker:
Hey <font color=deeppink>Willow</font>! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

How's it feel to be back on the job? Got any <s>čntrees</s> <s>victems</s> patients lined up yet? [img]tongue.gif[/img] I must say that that is a bizzare schedule. That allotment would make me feel I did nothing but work. :( That's great that it works for you though!

Hi NS [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] It really is a great schedule for me. It means I get home early to take care of Josh and pick up Jackie after school. Having the watch means I get to stay at home unless an emergency pops up. Of course emergency victims would not come to us directly (unless the parents drive the children in themselves which is rather unlikely when it come to a surgical emergency). So basically I work 6 hours a day but get paid for 10. Really weird, I'm not complaining though. ;) And just what are you insinuating? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Johnny, sure! Are you volunteering? What can I do you for? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

johnny 07-15-2003 06:18 PM

Erm... a beerklisma ?

Attalus 07-15-2003 07:22 PM

Evening, everybody. [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] How is everyone. I just beat BG again, going on to TOTSC.

Cristian 07-16-2003 03:45 AM

goodmorning [img]smile.gif[/img] on friday im gonna start BG II again and go trough it and tob [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cristian 07-16-2003 05:09 AM

Manhaveyouseenthatnospacethread? [img]tongue.gif[/img] oops forgot to do space [img]tongue.gif[/img]