Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone, 11-23-02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82860)

Lord Starshadow 11-23-2002 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Blind_Prophet:
Ugg i'm on my third pepsi now i'm gonna be up forever tonight [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulppepsi.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulppepsi.gif[/img]
Why'd you do that, then? Should've thought ahead! ;)

If you were me, you wouldn't have that problem. I have a high tolerance for caffeine.

Attalus 11-23-2002 11:35 PM

Evening, spamsters, how are you all?

Lord Starshadow 11-23-2002 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
Evening, spamsters, how are you all?
I'm not doing too badly tonight. A bit tired, but it is to be expected at this time. How are you doing this fine evening?

purre 11-23-2002 11:41 PM

Quote:

Ugg i'm on my third pepsi now i'm gonna be up forever tonight [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulppepsi.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulppepsi.gif[/img]
And you will be running to the toilet all the time! [img]smile.gif[/img] Pepsi has some effects like that on people,I am sorry to tell you that :D

Cloudbringer 11-23-2002 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by adam warlock:
*siiiiiiigh* more and more people I know are leaving.
Get to know some new ones who come in. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hey everyone! Been watching tv and stuff...darn real life is just so demanding... LOLOL ! Hope we don't get more snow this week. I've still got shopping to do for Thanksgiving this Thursday! :D

Blind_Prophet 11-23-2002 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by purre:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Blind_Prophet:

And you will be running to the toilet all the time! [img]smile.gif[/img] Pepsi has some effects like that on people,I am sorry to tell you that :D </font>[/QUOTE]I will be alright......uh wait i brb.

Cloudbringer 11-23-2002 11:53 PM

Hey Attalus! NICE sig pic! New isn't it? :D

purre 11-23-2002 11:58 PM

Quote:

I will be alright......uh wait i brb.
LOL!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]

Sazerac 11-24-2002 12:03 AM

Good evening people, such as it is. [img]graemlins/1disgust.gif[/img] I'm personally so infuriated by what I've seen happen here the last few days that I'm thinking about taking a vacation from Ironworks for the next few weeks. If you don't see me around for a bit coming up, that's why.

-A very angry and disgruntled Sazerac, signing off from Louisiana.

Lord Starshadow 11-24-2002 12:07 AM

I'm sorry to see that, Saz. It's also saddening to see what has happened. Hopefully, it was just a rash of incidents that will be over soon, and things will go back to normal. I'm sure everyone will be happy to see you come back after your vacation, though! [img]smile.gif[/img]