Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone, August 5th, 2002 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80662)

johnny 08-07-2002 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Downunda:
'lo all [img]smile.gif[/img]

Just about to head to work again, I got a training day today for using the sales program on the 'puters at work. Should be ok as I'm pretty sure I know most of the stuff but won't hurt to brush up [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Cool, now you can log in on IW at your work :D Gives you 8 extra hours to spam every day. [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 08-07-2002 04:37 PM

Quote:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
I AM NOT FEMALE! FOR THE LAST TIME!

For the last time? Does that mean that you've finally accepted the fact? :D

Catch 'Rome, off to work. Enjoy. [img]smile.gif[/img]
</font>[/QUOTE]*cough splutter* t-tell c-cloudy I-I'm s-sorry a-about t-the b-blood on the f-loor? p-please?

Jerome 08-07-2002 04:38 PM

Quote:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:

</font>[/QUOTE]Good pass. ;)

If you come clean now it'll make my life a whole lot easier. I won't have to keep editing my posts... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I mean, what kind of man would play an elf anyway? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

;)

Calaethis Dragonsbane 08-07-2002 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jerome:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Downunda:

</font>[/QUOTE]Good pass. ;)

If you come clean now it'll make my life a whole lot easier. I won't have to keep editing my posts... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I mean, what kind of man would play an elf anyway? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

;)
</font>[/QUOTE]*curses Jerome with last breath....*

oh and in answer to your question; how about this? a 17, addolecent male? *decideds hes had enough of sheathing the sword, pulls it out, and stands back up...*

[ 08-07-2002, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]

Beaumanoir 08-07-2002 04:43 PM

On The Talk Of Female Males, My Mum Is Watching Some Very Sick Program About Females Becoming Males.... *Shudders*
On A Lighter Note, Hi!

Jerome 08-07-2002 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
On The Talk Of Female Males, My Mum Is Watching Some Very Sick Program About Females Becoming Males.... *Shudders*
On A Lighter Note, Hi!

Did you *have* to tell us that? ;)

Hello. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

Beaumanoir 08-07-2002 04:49 PM

Well Yes, I Did. I Had To Get It Out Of My System ;)
And It Came Up In The Convosation... :D

So How Are We All?

Calaethis Dragonsbane 08-07-2002 04:50 PM

tired... Im being victimised by Downunda and Jerome for being an elf... its just sooo unfair... *sigh*

Jerome 08-07-2002 04:53 PM

I'm happy. [img]smile.gif[/img] And on the ceiling. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Lioness 08-07-2002 04:55 PM

Hello everyone, again. [img]smile.gif[/img] *smacks johnny*

Romey are you being mean to poor Calaethis? [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] It's mean to pick on little girls.... ;)

Oh, johnny....so, how'd Mussina do pitching last night, eh? :D :D :D