Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone- February 13, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84227)

Jerome 02-14-2003 04:16 PM

Confiscated?!

If it's not relinquished at once i'll cast the dreaded "Summon Legal Aid" spell. ;)

Kaltia 02-14-2003 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jerome:
Confiscated?!

If it's not relinquished at once i'll cast the dreaded "Summon Legal Aid" spell. ;)

Aw, nuts. Timber, be prepared to leap to Cloudy's defense; you're the only one who can repel a "Summon legal aid" spell!
Jerome, we stashed it there 'cause we wanted newcomers to the cafe to keep their grubby mitts off it. We were doin' YOU a favour, dalin!

Talthyr Malkaviel 02-14-2003 04:20 PM

Quote:

Never wondered why you never see me and Nessy in the same place at the same time? [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]
I always thought that problem stemmed from the infamous superglue incident?

Hello Cafe-goers, how's life been treating/mistreating you?

Jerome 02-14-2003 04:22 PM

Hrmph. Well, you have my grudging thanks then. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

If I find you and Calthy have been using it though... there'll be blood to pay. ;)

Attalus 02-14-2003 04:23 PM

I sorta wondered about the couch that Lioness was always tumbling down the stair and falling onto. I thought it was reserved for jerome and her. Glad Lioness is doing well, but I thought she would. Very intelligent and creative young woman. BTW, <font color=deeppink>Willow</font>, Will had otitis media, and got 1 gram of ceftrioxone in his heinie.

NiceWorg 02-14-2003 04:23 PM

This is a spam post, most respectively.

I now should be an Avatar. Great great.. agh, I can´t even spell correctly.

[ 02-14-2003, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: NiceWorg ]

Kaltia 02-14-2003 04:23 PM

Quote:

Hrmph. Well, you have my grudging thanks then. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

If I find you and Calthy have been using it though... there'll be blood to pay. ;)

Um...well, we were...eager....and it was dark and quiet....um....this isn't getting better for me is it?
Talthy: How's ya doin', dude? *waves*

johnny 02-14-2003 04:26 PM

Errr.... Kaltia... you ??? Spamclass B ? That's not possible, how can the queen of spam be class B ?

Attalus 02-14-2003 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaltia:
Um...well, we were...eager....and it was dark and quiet....um....this isn't getting better for me is it?

Nor for Calthy, once the FBI sees this. They are monitoring the Net for people trying to lure underage girls into dark, quiet rooms with couches. How frustrated they will be to find that both of you are Brits. :D

Talthyr Malkaviel 02-14-2003 04:31 PM

I think there's a very intricate heirarchy behind it all Johnny, she is B as in Calss B of Spam Royalty.
Above her is Nessy and Jermonus, and above that is Clouded one of many names.