Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone 12-18-02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83194)

Borvik 12-21-2002 10:49 AM

Morning Attalus! I've never seen anybody selling cherry-flavored beer in München... Are you sure, you weren't on the black market? ;)
Hope you are fine [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-21-2002, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: Borvik ]

WillowIX 12-21-2002 02:31 PM

Good afternoon. How are you all? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Keep the pink text coming Attalus. *snicker* If you do I might invite you to the exclusive W&W forum. :D Are you free for the holdays after today? OR are you stuck with work during the weekend? I hope youīre not so youīll have some time to calm down and help Lady Galadria in the kitchen. ;)

Attalus 12-21-2002 02:44 PM

Borvik, it was at the Rathskellar. Along with about 50 other beers/ales/Pilsners/lagers. I tasted a companion's. It was just slightly pink, with a faint cherry flavor. Not that bad, unlike something called Weisbier, which I hated. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hi, <H1><font color=deeppink>WILLOW</font></H1>. How's things up in Soviet Canuckastan? ;) :D LOL, I read that y'all are upset with that label.

[ 12-21-2002, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: Attalus ]

MagiK 12-21-2002 02:53 PM

<font color="#ff00cc">LoL I still get a chuckle from Canukastan [img]smile.gif[/img] hehehe </font>

WillowIX 12-21-2002 02:54 PM

Naah I donīt mind. Itīs great up here, cold though. ;) I donīt see why we would be upset about that. Itīs not true, itīs that simple. I mean we canīt help that 95% of the American populace is jealous of us! [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D And I concur with the Canadian view that Canadian citizens shouldnīt be tagged when entering the US. Iīm not saying that there are nutcases up here as well, I bet there is. But IMO Mr. Buchanan has to run for PM before he can demand that [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] .

Attalus 12-21-2002 03:47 PM

I am old enough to remember when William F. Buckley tossed Pat Buchanan of the editorial staff of National Review for his persistent anti-Semitism. I was horrified when some of my Republican friends backed him for the GOP nomination for the presidency. He's a real loose cannon. ;)

Sir Krustin 12-21-2002 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WillowIX:
Naah I donīt mind. Itīs great up here, cold though. ;) I donīt see why we would be upset about that. Itīs not true, itīs that simple. I mean we canīt help that 95% of the American populace is jealous of us! [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D And I concur with the Canadian view that Canadian citizens shouldnīt be tagged when entering the US. Iīm not saying that there are nutcases up here as well, I bet there is. But IMO Mr. Buchanan has to run for PM before he can demand that [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] .
Why would we need to be tagged? Doesn't all the "ehs" and the stubbys give us away? (Even canucks don't wear toques in florida)

Ladyzekke 12-21-2002 09:33 PM

*divides herself into two dimensions* OK I'm in the right Cafe right? :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Sir Krustin 12-21-2002 09:43 PM

Dunno, is this the one yer looking for? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Ladyzekke 12-21-2002 09:52 PM

I think so, I hope so. Dang where is the bathroom? I had two beers at the "other" cafe... *stumbles down hallway to who knows where*