Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, December 12, 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92480)

Sir Goulum 12-19-2004 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stormymystic:
I am so excited :D SNOW! they are giving us about 3 days worth this week starting tuesday night I can not wait *faints from the excitement*

welcome back Dave [img]smile.gif[/img]

Meh... snow gets old awfully fast, here. ;)

Stormymystic 12-19-2004 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stormymystic:
I am so excited :D SNOW! they are giving us about 3 days worth this week starting tuesday night I can not wait *faints from the excitement*

welcome back Dave [img]smile.gif[/img]

Meh... snow gets old awfully fast, here. ;) </font>[/QUOTE]well then perhaps you would start sharing it more with us? [img]tongue.gif[/img] I could actually live in snow all winter and do not forsee myself growing tired of it [img]smile.gif[/img]

Callum 12-19-2004 07:54 PM

I wish I had some snow...

*looks wistful*

Welcome back Dave [img]smile.gif[/img]

Dave_the_quack 12-19-2004 09:39 PM

Lol thanks for missing me, all.

Timbo - was in Port Macquarie. Got drunk several times, beat 10 hetero's in a drinking game, caught a fish, played beach volleyball..... GRAND HOLIDAY.

I recommend you all go there to do nothing too. I so stress free.... ahhh... :D

Bungleau 12-19-2004 09:46 PM

Good to see you back, Dave. Glad the holiday was good for you [img]smile.gif[/img]

Stormy, I can tell you that snow is nice up until around the third snow-shovelling. Then it becomes monotonous.

If you don't have to shovel, then it's grand, really grand... unless you're the one hoping it doesn't cancel school or hand out the dreaded "two hour morning delay", which cancels morning-only stuff and throws the rest into a tailspin.

*sniff* I can hardly wait until it starts again :D

Hivetyrant 12-19-2004 10:50 PM

WOAH!!! Dave is back!!
Been wondering where you went to mate, anyways, glad to have you back.
Man, woke up at 3:00PM today [img]tongue.gif[/img] Now, I have slept in much longer than that before, but today I didnt wake up once.....Oh wait, I was up untl 4:00 this morning [img]tongue.gif[/img] Again :D
Anyways How is everyone? Have you all done your christmas shopping?

Cloudbringer 12-20-2004 07:20 AM

WB,Dave! Send us some of that beach weather, it's COLD up here...about 1 F. brrrr

RoSs_bg2_rox 12-20-2004 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bungleau:
Just for you, Ross, our low tomorrow is supposed to be 6 F. That should be around -13 for you centigrade folks [img]smile.gif[/img] High is going to be 13, or around -10.

Unless you're talking F already, in which case I'll back out of the discussion and let our Canadian and Icelandic IWers pipe up :D

I am a centigrade man ;)

Well, it is fairly cold right now, not sure of the exact temperature, but I'm just waiting for the place to heat up, it is freezing inside! Well it wasn't that long ago that it was -15 degrees C here, and that was fairly chilly. :D

Stormymystic 12-20-2004 12:32 PM

for those who have not found it, there is a new cafe ;)