Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone- February 13, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84227)

Sir Krustin 02-14-2003 03:58 PM

Afternoon, people - off work early, there wasn't anything else to do in the shop and the other guy was off sick with the Norwalk virus so I'm relaxing a bit and getting cleaned up for an early friday evening's entertainment.

Quote:

Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
I want books, publications, whatever, I just ask and I get a subscription. Craaaaaazzzzy.
Just don't be ordering too much Hustler or Penthouse. :D

"Meow Dammit" That just kills me. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

johnny 02-14-2003 04:02 PM

Hi Jerome, long time no see. What's up ?

Kaltia 02-14-2003 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
Currently we're having a heated discussion about spam.
If Nessy and Jerome retuned and started spammin' it'd be spam class A:"Nessy and Jerome doing what they know best", whilst with me it's spam type B "Blatant copy"

Jerome 02-14-2003 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
I've lost all verstiges of my sanity, and i'm approaching the date where my purple dreadlocks will be a reality. :D

*cough* Yeah, i've been good. ;) How about you? Nessy's been feeling deprived, not having you around to smack. ;)

Timber Loftis 02-14-2003 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sir Krustin:
Afternoon, people - off work early, there wasn't anything else to do in the shop and the other guy was off sick with the Norwalk virus so I'm relaxing a bit and getting cleaned up for an early friday evening's entertainment.

</font><blockquote>Quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
I want books, publications, whatever, I just ask and I get a subscription. Craaaaaazzzzy.

Just don't be ordering too much Hustler or Penthouse. :D
"Meow Dammit" That just kills me. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
</font>[/QUOTE]Ummm..... I never considered that particular job perk. Maybe I'll get the NAMBLA magazine and see if I can get insider JackO info. :D

Oh, I went and check the CHARLIE'S SHOP OF SHITE and laughed my ass off. But, then I saw all the other sticky posts and started reading them too. Then I cried my ass back on. You'd think this would result in me being whole again, but somehow getting my ass back just wasn't enough. :( So very very very sad.

Kaltia 02-14-2003 04:09 PM

Can I be the sales director for smackable Johnny dolls?

Johnny isn't like most mortals. Beer doesn't slow his reflexes. I'll see if I can rustle up a Lioness and we'll smack him a bit.
-Executive Director and Sales Manager of Smackable Johnny dolls, for your dashboard, keyrings, and punchbags!
The real thing says one of three things depending on how hard you smack it;
"Dude, stop that,"
"OUCH! I need a beer to make up for that!"
"DOCTOR! My beer's spilling over the floor...."
I forget the farting smackable Johnny dolls....
PLEASE NOTE: I have ALSO COPYRIGHTED:
JONNY DOLLS
JOHNNY DOLLS
GHONNY DOLLS
JHONNY DOLLS
JHONNNNY DOLLS
AND JAHNNY DOLLS.

Attalus 02-14-2003 04:09 PM

Well, as I live and breathe, Jerome is back. Good to see you, old son, we Paladins have to stick together. How is the Lady Lioness doing?

Jerome 02-14-2003 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
Well, as I live and breathe, Jerome is back. Good to see you, old son, we Paladins have to stick together. How is the Lady Lioness doing?
I've popped back to relieve some adolescent urge for procrastination: I should be studying. ;)

Lioness is doing great at school, she'll probably be around a bit here come summer, since she'll be back home then. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Kaltia 02-14-2003 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jerome:
</font><blockquote>Quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Attalus:

I've popped back to relieve some adolescent urge for procrastination: I should be studying. ;)

Lioness is doing great at school, she'll probably be around a bit here come summer, since she'll be back home then. [img]smile.gif[/img]
</font>[/QUOTE]That's good to hear, at least-missed the ol' helium sofa. We stashed it in Cloudy's Cupboard of "CONFISCATED AND DANGEROUS", enjoy!

Annatar 02-14-2003 04:15 PM

I see the topic is once more open for ''spamming'' [img]graemlins/reallyroll.gif[/img] ... Kaltia don't worry about your connection... my cousin should have been cut of 2 months ago... still having his precious connection though. [img]graemlins/dance2.gif[/img]

I really do not know if you get the same luck but here in Holland its real nice with those companies.. they say ''pay those f****** bills or we cut you off''
we go like ''euhm yes sir ofcorse we will pay those 12402 $ right away''

2 months later ''ey you didn't pay those bills you mean mean man!, Now I am forced to cut you off until everything is paid''

6 months later ''Ermm... weren't we suppose to cut off those guys there in dordrecht? hmmmm really I don't know... never mind though... seem to lost the files on that guy :D ''

I'll hope its the same there in the UK because if it is? Don't worry ;)

[ 02-14-2003, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: Annatar ]