Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone, 11-26-02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82920)

Sio 11-27-2002 08:42 AM

<font color="Deepskyblue">Hey all!
Havent been around for about a week now, been busy with work and college, and Arx Fatalis :D (great game, if you like Morrowind get this!)
Been negotiating for my Panasonic Gamecube and I will be getting it on December the 2nd along with US Version of Super Mario Sunshine, and also a imported Sonic 2 10th Anniversary pack, onyl available in Japan on the 23 and 24th of June 2001 to celebrate Sonic's birthday.
I also pre-ordered the Japanese version of Zelda for the Gamcube as if you pre-order fast enough then you get one of 100,000 first prinitng run of Zelda whihc included both Zelda Ocarina Of Time whihc was on N64 and the 64DD expanison that was never released called Ura-Zelda :D both for Gamecube playing!!! IM almost as excited about the game than the console itself! [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>

SomeGuy 11-27-2002 09:06 AM

Greetings all.I have no school for the rest of the week so I am probably going to go ride bikes or something.I woke up in the middle of the night.(This happens alot)I turned the tv back on and started watching tv until like 3:30 am and turned on my lamp and started reading for an hour.I took a brake from reading and tryed to go to sleep.I succeeded.The stupid thing is it took me about 15 minutes for me to relize that I had woken up in the middle of the night.

Sazerac 11-27-2002 09:15 AM

Hi, SomeGuy! We only have a half-day today, so I'm off for the rest of the week after 12:30 today. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] If you're in OK, it's probably pretty cold up there right now! It was like 25 here in Denton at 7 AM.

Have a great day! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

-Sazerac

Attalus 11-27-2002 09:34 AM

Morning, all. Saz, it's "only" 34, here, no freeze for us. LOL, <font color=lavender>Galadria</font> had to stop Piestrider and I from taking out Will's new castle set, especially the Tower of Wizardry and the Goblin Dungeon, and playing with it last night.When I think of the toys that I had, when I was a kid, it makes me a little jealous. ;)

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-27-2002 09:37 AM

LOL Att. hahahahaha. thats really quite funny. ;) . Give Lady G my best, and thank her for replying to my emails would you? ;)

Sazerac 11-27-2002 09:39 AM

Att, you know, I think that is one major benefit of having kids...you get to play with all the cool new toys out there! :D

I think it's warmed up now to around 35 or so here, but it was bleeding freezing last night. Gonna be chilly tomorrow, which I'm fine with. How many people are going to watch the Macy's parade?

-Sazerac

Attalus 11-27-2002 09:46 AM

CD, I shall pass that on. She has left to run some errands, but should be back, shortly.

Saz, I couldn't agree more. If tradition is being followed, theMacy's Parade will be blaring on the TV as the dinner is being prepared, and, BTW, <font color=lavender>Galadria</font> has decided to do the oyster /dirty rice dressing, but her mom is bringing cornbread dressing.

Mack_Attack 11-27-2002 09:48 AM

Good morning or good day to everyone just made it from another long night of work *agh*. I watched american beauty again last night at work. Good movie.

Seems like there is a heat wave here in Alberta getting up to 12 C. Yesssss.

What is going on today????

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-27-2002 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
CD, I shall pass that on. She has left to run some errands, but should be back, shortly.
Thanks Att, did you see those emails btw?

MagiK 11-27-2002 09:51 AM

<font color="#ff6666">Morning all [img]smile.gif[/img] in just a couple of hours I will be done with work and on my way to get my kids for the rest of the week [img]smile.gif[/img] WoooHooo! I wll of course be a bit scarce between thisafternoon and Monday morning. So if I don't see ya all again before then, Happy Holiday to all of you who are celebrating.</font>

[ 11-27-2002, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: MagiK ]