Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Evening All! What, Don't Look At Me (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89330)

Gangrell 02-17-2004 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Vaskez:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gangrell:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Vaskez:
You young wippersnappers should have respect for your elders! And [Head]Downunda you should know better!

Ahh yes Vaskectomy, let us look to your great wisdom and pretend 'rhymes'. But don't get cocky old timer, or must I release the black critters on you again? :D </font>[/QUOTE]Who said anything about trying to rhyme? I just wanna make your name sound stupid. [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]I'm talking about all the many quotes you ever put in your sigs, not what you try to do to my name. I guess you have gone senile [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Vaskez 02-17-2004 07:49 AM

Must be the youngest case of senility ever then. And how are they pretend rhymes? Some of them are pretty clever actually and I'm sure the people I quote from would be all too happy to pop a cap in yo ass if they heard about you dissing their rhymes :D

Dragonshadow 02-17-2004 08:45 AM

Quote:

Bah Gangrene and Aledrain you are both still teenagers?! You young wippersnappers should have respect for your elders! :D
Hehe, I'm not the only teenager! And why should we respect people?
*stares at all*

Vaskez 02-17-2004 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dragonshadow:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Vaskez:
Bah Gangrene and Aledrain you are both still teenagers?! You young wippersnappers should have respect for your elders! :D

Hehe, I'm not the only teenager! And why should we respect people?
*stares at all*
</font>[/QUOTE]Erm, do you really want me to answer that and make you look really stupid and ignorant for not knowing? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Dragonshadow 02-17-2004 12:37 PM

If you like. I look stupid mostly anyway....
*shuffles away from Illumina Drathiran'ar *
EDIT: Oh YEAH!!!! REd dragon!

[ 02-17-2004, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: Dragonshadow ]

slicer15 02-17-2004 12:43 PM

This is great, in 2 days this tiny thread exploded into a huge mass of conversation, name calling, taunting, and sarcasm...and maybe the mods are laughing too hard to do anyhting about it...even Lady Cloudbringer posted in here! :D

Illumina Drathiran'ar 02-17-2004 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink> Don't stare at my bollocks *blushes* (what are bollocks anyway lol :D )</font>
They're Vaskectomy-related organs.

And I doubt Cloudy knew what she was getting into when she posted here. I have nobody to stare at now... and I certainly won't drag her into this by staring at her.
Ah well.
::Stares at George Carlin, who's doing his routine in the lower-left corner of the screen::

Gangrell 02-17-2004 04:30 PM

Quote:

Must be the youngest case of senility ever then. And how are they pretend rhymes? Some of them are pretty clever actually and I'm sure the people I quote from would be all too happy to pop a cap in yo ass if they heard about you dissing their rhymes :D
I'm sorry, apparently you've mistaken me for someone who cares [img]tongue.gif[/img]

But in all honesty Vaskectomy, I'm not threatened by people who say they're gonna 'pop a cap' :rolleyes:

They can pop a cap, bust a cap, twist a cap, look at the cap, win a free Pepsi, and all that good stuff, but it still doesn't make a difference to me :D

uss 02-17-2004 04:39 PM

Babysex and Baskets!

:D

Mouse 02-17-2004 05:05 PM

This thread has gone postal. My finely honed sense of self-preservation tells me not to get tangled up in it.

Just one question for LB though - how's the gender reassignment treatment going? :D

::Mouse stares at his stairs then goes to bed::