Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone, 11-28-02- Thanksgiving and LadyZ's birthday! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82971)

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-29-2002 04:54 PM

Ah well, no matter Willow. SG, just posted, soz, I wasnt looking at IWs. Talking with someone. your turn to post. NO munckin moves ok?

SomeGuy 11-29-2002 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Blind_Prophet:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SomeGuy:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Blind_Prophet:
GOOD day to you all. :D :D

Good day blind prophet.How are you?</font>[/QUOTE]I'm good some guy, i had a huge dinner yesterday :D and now i'm trying to get a fire started in the fire place. :D how are things with you?</font>[/QUOTE]Just finished eating.I also got to watch my dad gut a deer.It was'nt as gruesome as i thought it would be. Okay CD I will post.

[ 11-29-2002, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-29-2002 05:18 PM

Is that a good thing or a bad thing SG? btw, posted for you. ;)

Blind_Prophet 11-29-2002 05:26 PM

Was it like this gruesome [img]graemlins/gore.gif[/img]

SomeGuy 11-29-2002 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Blind_Prophet:
Was it like this gruesome [img]graemlins/gore.gif[/img]
Oops.Posted the wrong thing.It was'nt as gruesome as I thought it was.I POSTED CD!

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-29-2002 05:52 PM

Lol, make up your mind SG ;) btw, posted for you [img]tongue.gif[/img] maybe LB'll take a hint and post more often ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

johnny 11-29-2002 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Farts save lives. Me and my dad were hunting in a tree and I was tired and feel asleep in my stand.I probably would have fallen out of the tree if it were'nt for my dad who farted and woke me up. :D Hey everybody we finally got a deer today.I'm so happy.It was a four point.We were pretty desperate. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Well we gutted it and now it is probably being butchered. We shot it right in the neck.
Twas very cool.

Your dad killed a deer with a fart ??? Whoa, what did he have for lunch ? :D

GokuZool 11-29-2002 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
Farts save lives. Me and my dad were hunting in a tree and I was tired and feel asleep in my stand.I probably would have fallen out of the tree if it were'nt for my dad who farted and woke me up. :D Hey everybody we finally got a deer today.I'm so happy.It was a four point.We were pretty desperate. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Well we gutted it and now it is probably being butchered. We shot it right in the neck.
Twas very cool.

Your dad killed a deer with a fart ??? Whoa, what did he have for lunch ? :D </font>[/QUOTE]Baked Beans [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] :D

[ 11-29-2002, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: GokuZool ]

SomeGuy 11-29-2002 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
Twas very cool.

Your dad killed a deer with a fart ??? Whoa, what did he have for lunch ? :D </font>[/QUOTE]Ah good to see ya johnny.*hands him johnny beer* No he killed it with a rifle.Now you johnny could probably kill one with your beer breathe! Cd post in captive.

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-29-2002 06:17 PM

Yes yes Sg, you dont have to keep saying that ;) I hit refresh every 5 mins or so anyway, lol, I DID post. ;) anyway, I have to go to bed soon ;) if *you* see LB, make her post MORE then once? please? ;) btw, your turn to post I guess. [img]smile.gif[/img]