Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Ironworks Photo Album - FULL LISTING!! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85521)

Lanthir 05-04-2002 01:35 PM

(Blush) Ty Mem

Memnoch 05-04-2002 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Asphyxiate:
I'm absolutely effing wonderful - never been happier actually! Life's full of interesting and diverse challenges, I'm thinking of getting engaged, I just got back from a week in san diego, We just shipped the software we've been working on for two years, I've taken up snowboarding, My witch-queen gets more beautiful by the day, I got pleasantly inebriated and also got lucky last night. I am A-OK!

Glad to see you're still sleazing around as well - I think your photo album topic is doing pretty well for all your caveats that you didn't want it to turn into a really long thread [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Good to hear that mate! Engaged...mate, I haven't been sucked in yet :D but glad to hear you're thinking about it. Big step! A few of my friends have walked up to the altar, but you know me, young at heart... :D You'll have to send updated snaps for the album.

I know...I'm supposed to be watching out for spam on this thread...oh well, feck it. :D

[ 05-04-2002, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Asphyxiate 05-04-2002 01:46 PM

Considering it's touched on music, people, togetherness and generally making people happy I think it's a good thread! I'll see if I can pick out some updated pictures for the family album. We're still really around a year or so away from really thinking hard about marriage. Many things to juggle and to fall into the right place first - green card application, relocation to san diego, possible change in career etc etc. We'll get round to it though - I'm rock researching right now actually. Expensive little buggers.

Memnoch 05-04-2002 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Asphyxiate:
Considering it's touched on music, people, togetherness and generally making people happy I think it's a good thread! I'll see if I can pick out some updated pictures for the family album. We're still really around a year or so away from really thinking hard about marriage. Many things to juggle and to fall into the right place first - green card application, relocation to san diego, possible change in career etc etc. We'll get round to it though - I'm rock researching right now actually. Expensive little buggers.
Well, congratulations anyway, and don't pull a vanishing act on us again, eh! ;)

Come on everyone, let's keep those photos coming, they're all so COOL to check out! [img]graemlins/greenbounce.gif[/img]

[ 05-04-2002, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Talthyr Malkaviel 05-04-2002 01:55 PM

I've been meaning to put one up since close to when i joined, but I need to find somewhere to scan it in from.
That and I haven't got many pictures.

Memnoch 05-04-2002 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
I've been meaning to put one up since close to when i joined, but I need to find somewhere to scan it in from.
That and I haven't got many pictures.

Work on it, baby! Love to see you. :D

Melusine 05-06-2002 05:18 AM

OK, I added Lavindathar's new pic to the album, as requested next to his other one (though there happens to be a page break in between, can't help that).

Anyway, I've deleted some stuff from the album, such as that pointless choc cake stuff and a double-posted pic from Rikard, but this means that the index on page one is getting less and less accurate. So as soon as I find the time, I'll make a new updated index. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Barry the Sprout 05-06-2002 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Memnoch:
hell, I even had long hair. [img]graemlins/rocking2.gif[/img]
Nowt wrong with long hair Memnoch! I say, if you've got it - flaunt it... :D

Memnoch 05-06-2002 06:30 AM

OK, I've just added Glorfindel to page 24. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Glorfindel 05-06-2002 07:21 AM

<font color="lawngreen" face="trebuchet MS"> Thanx Mem [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>