Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone, Now in Attalus' Backyard, 1-7-03 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83483)

johnny 01-09-2003 10:59 AM

*pulls pink underpants over CD's head* Now apoligize to the lady. :D

Calaethis Dragonsbane 01-09-2003 11:10 AM

*pulls thing off head, drags it tho the mud, then pours a case of beer over it - and lobs it at Johnny. Goes away to sulk [img]tongue.gif[/img] *

Timber Loftis 01-09-2003 11:31 AM

I'm starting to think Cloudy should retitle her cafe to Cloudy's Three Stooges Wannabe Haven and Cafe. :D

Elif Godson 01-09-2003 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
I'm starting to think Cloudy should retitle her cafe to Cloudy's Three Stooges Wannabe Haven and Cafe. :D
LOL Timber, snicker

Cloudbringer 01-09-2003 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
Nah...the 'stooges' will now start discussing REAL LIFE EVENTS or they'll be on mop duty ALONE for a few weeks. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

How's your day going, Timber? Mine started crappy and is still there... sigh.. not feeling well today so I stayed home. Think I'm off to nap a little more soon.

johnny 01-09-2003 11:58 AM

LOL how typical Cloudy... you want us to stop the stooges act, and discuss real life events, and the first thing that comes out of YOUR mouth is "crappy day". At least be an example to us, or mop the floor yourself. [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

Attalus 01-09-2003 01:27 PM

I think that she is referring to the No Roleplaying Rule, here, Johnny. ;)

johnny 01-09-2003 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
I think that she is referring to the No Roleplaying Rule, here, Johnny. ;)
I know attalus, i just couldn't resist, that's all. :D

Timber Loftis 01-09-2003 01:31 PM

Well, the way my day is going is evidenced by the fact that I haven't posted 10,000 words on this forum yet. :D Busy as hell - and with pressing deadlines. :( I have a meeting with a bunch of defense counsel (imagine: total amount being billed at a time in the room among 5-6 attorneys for 4 clients will be well over $1000/hr - [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img] ) at 3pm that I would normally view as a bit of a break in a hectic day, but today I neeeeed the time. :(

Okay, self-pitying [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] over - carry on. ;)

WillowIX 01-09-2003 01:57 PM

Good call Cloudy! The panties discussion took a wrong turn somewhere along the road. I humbly beg you forgiveness for what I´m about to do though Cloudy. ;) [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] CD! Throwing mud at me huh? Watch it or I´ll ask Cloudy to put you in permanent mop duty! :D