Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone, 5-5-02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74828)

Jerome 05-05-2002 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color="pink">Afternoon everyone! Didnt go to the beach today, my mom didnt want me getting mugged, scince its Cinco de Mayo and all [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

*sigh* Looks at Romey and Nessy havin fun...wish my chum were here :( !

Hey dizzy, ur band isnt going to steal my buisness, right? I believe i take the requests here! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font color="pink">

And me and Nessy aren't your chums? :( ;)

Join in. What did you do instead of going to the beach? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Lioness 05-05-2002 06:23 PM

We could have a good session of baseball talk, romey. [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img] Mwahaha! ;) Where's Baha when I need him.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hi LB! [img]smile.gif[/img] There's this festival on the common downtowm for Cinco de Mayo here.

LOL Cloudy. :D Have fun with your toy. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

LB, you want a huggable Glorfy doll? :D

Neb 05-05-2002 06:23 PM

Quote:

<font color="pink">Afternoon everyone! Didnt go to the beach today, my mom didnt want me getting mugged, scince its Cinco de Mayo and all [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
</font color="pink">

Aw damn, bikini pics delayed :( [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Lady Blue03 05-05-2002 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jerome:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lady Blue03:

*sigh* Looks at Romey and Nessy havin fun...wish my chum were here :( !

Hey dizzy, ur band isnt going to steal my buisness, right? I believe i take the requests here! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font color="pink">

And me and Nessy aren't your chums? :( ;)

Join in. What did you do instead of going to the beach? [img]smile.gif[/img]
</font>[/QUOTE]<font color="pink">LOL you guys are friends, but Glorfy is my bestest chum :D .
Instead of going to the beach i washed my parents cars...hey at least i still got to tan and wear my bikini :D :D </font color="pink">

Lady Blue03 05-05-2002 06:26 PM

<font color="pink">Sorry Nebbly, no pics today :D . Lioness did you see what i did to Glorfy in the last cafe? I crossed my own lines :D ;) [img]smile.gif[/img] </font color="pink">

Neb 05-05-2002 06:29 PM

Quote:

<font color="pink">Sorry Nebbly, no pics today :D . Lioness did you see what i did to Glorfy in the last cafe? I crossed my own lines :D ;) [img]smile.gif[/img] </font color="pink">
Can't you do that again and kiss ME this time? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Lioness 05-05-2002 06:31 PM

Quote:

I saw. :D LOL. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Methinks Nebby's not being too subtle either. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Talthyr Malkaviel 05-05-2002 06:33 PM

Methinks the habitants of this cafe couldst do with a healthy dose of sanity :rolleyes:
Or maybe not [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Lioness 05-05-2002 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Methinks the habitants of this cafe couldst do with a healthy dose of sanity :rolleyes:

"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men..." [img]tongue.gif[/img] Although, in our case, I think it's a lot of nonsense. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Neb 05-05-2002 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:

"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative!" [img]tongue.gif[/img]