Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Boogre Bar VI (A New Franchise) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32458)

bsftcs 03-09-2004 05:13 AM

Glad to see you, Lionheart. You are always welcome here. ;)

bsftcs 03-26-2004 09:03 AM

Back to the top...

On Chi Master's request.

So So 03-26-2004 09:27 AM

*a slightly sun-burned vamp walks in smelling of death*

Hmm...the silence of the night seems to suit my current mood at the moment...

Barkeep! Pitcher of Brew and something bloody for me to eat...Surprise me!

Stalks to his regular table...

Bungleau 03-26-2004 11:06 PM

*Steps out of the back room* Customers? What are they?

Hmmmm.... SoSo, have a brewski and a plate of fresh frog's legs. Not fresh-cooked, just fresh from the spam-bait thread at GD.

And ChiMaster, here's a drink on the house for you. All raise their glasses in sympathy for ChiMaster's dead and gone drive... [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]

*looks at the clock* Sheesh, it's getting late. It's time to stop working and start gaming.

*grabs a short sword +1 and heads out the door...*

Lord 03-26-2004 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bungleau:
*grabs a short sword +1 and heads out the door...*
Grabs Arms of Argus enchanted to +14 and walks to Bundleau's [img]tongue.gif[/img]

chi master 03-26-2004 11:22 PM

Thanx bungleau umm hay do I still have the position of brew tester (though it doesn't matter if you say no because jaffin gave me a spare cellar key *laughs*)...looks up ,hay was that lionhe@rt????? runs out cluthing glass of ale wait up budy its been awhile *sees flash back of enourmas bar fights, pillow fights and messes* walks back into bar.

Bungleau 03-27-2004 09:47 PM

*steps back in for a moment, notices Lord with a very nice golden sword*

*wonders if Lord noticed the shimmering when he walked in the door. That disenchantment scanner from Acme is one of the best*

*hopes Lord won't be relying on any enchantments left in the sword. He can always re-enchant it*

Never bother a man in his own bar...

And chi master, you'd do well to remember that the cellar key that Jafin gave you was for the last Boogre Bar... down the street, around the corner, and under the tattered sign. It won't work on any locks here.

As for work... lessee...

*heads into the back, comes out in a few minutes with a strange device*

*fastens it to the side of the bar*

*hands chi master an engraved shot glass*

Here. Another new tool from Acme, this is the tasting dispenser. It will dispense one shot of any kind of beverage on the premises, once every five minutes. Requires this shot glass to operate, so don't lose it.

Oh, and one more thing... don't try and monkey with it either. One of the anti-tampering things built in switches the drink from alcohol to either cobra venom or an ultra-powerful laxative. And you'll have to clean up after yourself...

So, welcome to the job. Be sure to tell us which brands of beverage are the tastiest.

Lord 03-27-2004 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bungleau:
*steps back in for a moment, notices Lord with a very nice golden sword*

*wonders if Lord noticed the shimmering when he walked in the door. That disenchantment scanner from Acme is one of the best*

*hopes Lord won't be relying on any enchantments left in the sword. He can always re-enchant it*

Never bother a man in his own bar...

Whips out a Wizard's Blade also enchanted to +14, along with an Assassin's Dagger to +14 out of his pockets along with a couple of storm spells.

Never bother a man with pockets. You just never know what kinds of weapons he's got in there [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Bungleau 03-29-2004 01:37 AM

That explains all the extra shimmering.... ya know, that disenchantment scanner is a zone thing, kind of like a metal detector at an airport. It picks up everything that goes through it... :D

*pulls out a small sack of gold*

Here. That'll get 'em enchanted back up a little bit...

chi master 03-30-2004 01:51 AM

THAT BITES!!!
Atleast Jaffin gave me some perks...either we re-write my contract or I QUIT!!!
...and no-one except me can figure out the system in which brews,wines and ales are tasted and rated.Without me you wouldn't know what you can charge extra for...and whether you are losing profits.I've aready tasted a few drinks you could be charging more for. Notice I used the shot glass before this "I want perks speech. Man this (snottty voice =>) "New Franchise" stinks!
please consider my offer.
-yours pissedoffedly
-- Chi Master