Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone, August 5th, 2002 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80662)

Calaethis Dragonsbane 08-07-2002 03:28 PM

*grins and watches Lioness from a safe distance. Has an innocent look on his face.* Dont mind me, I'm just er... sitting here and drinking my coffee...

Lioness 08-07-2002 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jerome:
I apologise, i was shouting and swearing my way up a new wall tonight. ;)

Going to finish my own wall tonight, finally but that's beside the point. ;)

Umm... so... do you come up here often? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QB]
Good for you. [img]smile.gif[/img] ;) How big is your wall, btw?

Oh, only when I get hyper...so, ehm, yeh, often. ;) Bout every other day, the others I'm in a severe state of laziness. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hidesbehindsofa.gif[/img]

Jerome 08-07-2002 03:33 PM

My wall... dunno.. about nine feet high and twenty foot long? It's only for bouldering reemeber. ;)

*mixes up a sugar cocktail for nessy* ;)

You're either lazy or hyper... ach, I can't keep up with you. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

What's playing just now btw? ;)

Jerome 08-07-2002 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
*grins and watches Lioness from a safe distance. Has an innocent look on his face.* Dont mind me, I'm just er... sitting here and drinking my coffee...
Don't make me come over there. ;)

Calaethis Dragonsbane 08-07-2002 03:35 PM

Can u grab me a coffee while ur at it J? thanks [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 08-07-2002 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jerome:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:

Don't make me come over there. ;) </font>[/QUOTE]me *innocent look* I'm not doing anything... I certianly wouldnt want to aggivate lioness. Not a good idea. see, arnt I a good wittle elf? *grin* aw stop being such a big, threating meanie... [img]tongue.gif[/img] ;)

Lioness 08-07-2002 03:39 PM

Winners by Deadsy. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm going to kill my brother, I've become far too addicted to that song. ;)

Mmmm...*sips suger cocktail* Thank you, romey. [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] Sugar! whheee!!! *bounces up and down off the ceiling* :D

Don't maim him too badly, m'dear. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 08-07-2002 03:43 PM

maim?! ARGH! Lioness... arnt YOU supposed to be a waitress here? doesnt that mean you COULD stop him? I dont wanna die... I'm too young... [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol, er... what exactly DID you mean by "maim"?

Jerome 08-07-2002 03:44 PM

There's something about the singer's voice that annoys me, and I don't know what. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Very catchy song though. :D

mmm.. a few more of those and you might have the energy to go dancing at some point. ;) Well, either that or you'll knock yourself out on a sugar high. :D

Calaethis...grrr... *rolls up sleeves*
Can I borrow your baseball bat Nessy? ;)

Lioness 08-07-2002 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
maim?! ARGH! Lioness... arnt YOU supposed to be a waitress here? doesnt that mean you COULD stop him? I dont wanna die... I'm too young... [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol, er... what exactly DID you mean by "maim"?
I *could* stop him... ;) But, you know, I like to let romey have his fun...so, ehm, I'd just be careful if I were you. ;) [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]