Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   All chapter quiz part 2 (spoilers!) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25947)

Raffin 11-28-2005 10:34 PM

ZFR-Right you are. Belib's Everlasting Torch...for the gnome who has everything *except* a decent bag of holding (kind of like BG or IWD 1 ;) .

Your question [img]smile.gif[/img]

-Raffin

ZFR 11-30-2005 09:09 AM

OK my question:

Quote:

<font color=aqua>In what two cases, does the fact whether it is day or night (game-wise) affect you in-game?

NOTE: cosmetic/aesthetic changes, like all houses become lit at night-time, and the fact that you can use infravision at night, do NOT count.

for a BONUS: In what way does your real-life time (set by your computer clock) affect your game? (HINT: just a nice decorative touch, not in-game :D )</font>
In light of recent events on this thread, I'll just repeat one thing:
No matter how old this is, feel free to resurrect it and continue. I'm always ready, and can continue playing even if it will be only the two of us for some time. If no one answers this question I assume no one wants to continue at the moment. If you want to play simply answer this or ask for a hint if you think it too tough.
-ZFR [img]smile.gif[/img]

Marty4 11-30-2005 10:01 AM

First case: The spirit of the weeping widow inn will only appear at night.

Second case: The ghost of Mother Egania will only appear at night.

And for the bonus, I believe that the background of the main menu's season is the same as the one that your computer is set to.

ZFR 12-02-2005 01:59 PM

I meant the werwolves at crash site turning to their real form at night and the daylight penalty for drows and subterranean races but your answers are correct too.

Your question.

Redcodekevin 12-17-2005 01:36 PM

C'mon, Marty!!!

Marty4 12-19-2005 07:20 PM

Sorry guys, been away for a while.

What is the name of the warrior who wielded the Cleaver?

Ale_beer 01-14-2006 01:36 AM

What is the name of the warrior who wielded the Cleaver?

From the weapon description is says

"Cleaver was originally crafted for Dwelnar the Pious,"

but thats wrong I know. Im playing through IWD2 again, atm, so when I find it, I'll post back, not much chance of being beaten to the post [img]smile.gif[/img]

Marty4 01-14-2006 07:29 AM

... That's wrong?

Ale_beer 01-14-2006 09:44 AM

you know what they say about 'assume' [img]smile.gif[/img]
I'm looking for the guy who drops the weapon...

Q.What is the name of the warrior who wielded the Cleaver?

A.Dwelnar the Pious

[ 01-14-2006, 09:45 AM: Message edited by: Ale_beer ]

Marty4 01-14-2006 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ale_beer:
you know what they say about 'assume' [img]smile.gif[/img]
I'm looking for the guy who drops the weapon...

Q.What is the name of the warrior who wielded the Cleaver?

A.Dwelnar the Pious

You'd search for a while on the dropper, since the weapon is bought [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Correct, your question.