Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, October 22, 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92006)

Gangrell 10-27-2004 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>My manager called me to see if I wanted to take up an extra few hours...sure I say, but is my xbox there? Of course it isn't, it'll probably be in tomorrow [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>
I put a hex on you, it will never come :D

Ilander, stop sounding like it was years and years ago, you're not old enough to reflect on it like that [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

Attalus 10-27-2004 07:34 PM

Good evening, all. Ranchoweb seems to be having a conniption, so I get little white boxes with red x's in them.

Ilander 10-27-2004 08:31 PM

Dude, I'm not talking about it like it was years and years ago...I'm talking about it like it was January :D

Man o man, I am bored and in a funny mood...must be because it's not Monday anymore... ;)

I dislike Wednesday almost as much as I dislike Tuesday...

Oh well...I'm off to find something to masticate...ya'll have a nice evening!

Ilander 10-28-2004 12:38 AM

Well, apparently I scared you all off with that word...(means "to chew")...

I was just going to get dinner!

Anyway, I'm glad that the BoSox won...and I'm mad that I don't get to see the eclipse...but most of all, I'm just glad that it's finally Thursday! I don't know if I'll like this day any more than the other days...but it sure has potential!

Dron_Cah 10-28-2004 12:53 AM

Yay, happy Thursday!! Hump-day's over! :D All my homework is done, for tomorrow, so I think I'll spend it getting ahead. Super. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Lady Blue03 10-28-2004 03:07 AM

<font color=pink>Great news, it's been raining so much that the local mountains got sh*t loads of snow and are opening up this weekend, a full month ahead of schedule! I can't *wait* to get up there...unfortunately I'm working Fri/Sat night so I gotta hope they don't schedule me for sunday...otherwise I might have to blow off speech on Monday :D

*skips off to get her snowboard and give it a good waxing*</font>

Sigmar 10-28-2004 03:31 AM

Must be awesome to just decide you wanna go snowboarding this weekend on a whim! :D

Here we've gotta plan weeks in advance, take a bus into Spain for 5 hours to get to Sierra Nevada! :D

Ah well, we've got mid-term here so I'm going to be working on fixing my moto-mobile (motorbike)!

Hivetyrant 10-28-2004 08:02 AM

Oh man, now I want to go snowboarding :(
But its soon to be very hot in Australia, so no snow anywhere.

Xen 10-28-2004 09:11 AM

I am back from school and now I have 11 days of vacation. [img]smile.gif[/img] Yuppieeeee!

Attalus 10-28-2004 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>Great news, it's been raining so much that the local mountains got sh*t loads of snow and are opening up this weekend, a full month ahead of schedule! I can't *wait* to get up there...unfortunately I'm working Fri/Sat night so I gotta hope they don't schedule me for sunday...otherwise I might have to blow off speech on Monday :D

*skips off to get her snowboard and give it a good waxing*</font>

Good for you, Jen. I cannot understand why anyone would want to do that, but have fun!