Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   "Know Your Neighbor" - an IronWorks Trivia Game (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84193)

Donut 02-13-2003 05:54 AM

I'll take a stab at Night Stalker's: Philadelphia (or close by).

My question is ............. nah! I know the rules. ;)

LennonCook 02-13-2003 06:34 AM

Sythe likes Mages

Link 02-13-2003 07:05 AM

So we're still waiting for Night Stalker to give us his long anticipated answer, and so are we waiting for Djinn Raffo (you changed the question, you evil evil man!! ;) )!!

Night Stalker 02-13-2003 09:11 AM

Donut is the closest - its New Jeresy, just outside Philly

You're up.

Attalus 02-13-2003 09:46 AM

Err, a pocket knife, Elif? A smooth golden ring that reveals runes when you toss it into the fire? "'Hands or nothing,' he shreiked." :D

Cerek the Barbaric 02-13-2003 09:58 AM

<font color="plum">Alright, we now know that Sythe prefers mages, Night Stalker lives in New Jersey, Djinn does like to read. That just leaves us with these two questions -

<font color=palegreen>1) What does Elif always have in his pocket?
2) Who has wellard quoted in 75% of his posts?</font>

If we don't hear from Elif today, we will just have to move on with the next questions. The people currently "in line" to ask a question are:
<font color="skyblue">
1) Tancred
2) LennonCook
3) Donut </font>

Tancred can go ahead with his question if he wishes. That will give us 3 questions to be working on. And a BIG THANKS to everyone for following the rules. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] </font>

Cerek the Barbaric 02-13-2003 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
Err, a pocket knife, Elif? A smooth golden ring that reveals runes when you toss it into the fire? "'Hands or nothing,' he shreiked." :D
<font color="plum">I already guessed a pocketknife a few pages back, <font color=orange>Attalus</font>, but I haven't heard from <font color=lime>Elif</font> yet....so I'm going to change my answer.

I will say - <font color="yellow">a bottle opener</font>

(yeah, I know we're talking about <font color="lime">Elif</font> instead of <font color="silver">Johnny</font> - I'm just clutching at straws here).</font>

Galadria 02-13-2003 10:13 AM

I know I shouldn't do this, but...Elif, didn't you post once that you keep a piece of string in your pocket? Attalus, Tony & Guy's has an internet access, nyah!

Link 02-13-2003 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Galadria:
I know I shouldn't do this, but...Elif, didn't you post once that you keep a piece of string in your pocket? Attalus, Tony & Guy's has an internet access, nyah!
Good to see you Galadria! How are you? [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

Elif Godson 02-13-2003 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Night Stalker:
</font><blockquote>Quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elif Godson:
Wrong Kaltia anyone else wish to take a gander at what I always have in my pocket ?

A Ring? Not making an oblique reference to The Hobbit are we?</font>[/QUOTE]HEH busted :D but Cerek is the correct one ;) I always have one on me and if I cant have it on me it will be in another pocket in my suitcase, for airlines since they frown on you having one now. Sorry for the late reply, had school and was there till 11pm, by the time I got home it was past midnight so I passed out. Galadria was a close second because I usualy have some string on me also, helps pass the time, plus you can seperate the strand and ball them up nicely to toss into people's hair :D

[ 02-13-2003, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: Elif Godson ]