Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone, 11-07-02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82425)

johnny 11-07-2002 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by johnny:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
Noone says hi to me!!!! :D

Hi. :D </font>[/QUOTE]Go get a hair cut! :D </font>[/QUOTE]Sheesh, that's the last time i said hi to you. :D

Sir Goulum 11-07-2002 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
Noone says hi to me!!!! :D

Hi. :D </font>[/QUOTE]Go get a hair cut! :D </font>[/QUOTE]Sheesh, that's the last time i said hi to you. :D </font>[/QUOTE]Well, sorry! :D Don't worry, I need a haircut too! ;)

johnny 11-07-2002 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WillowIX:
Yes you can..... in the Boogre bar. :D

Well you would know that best johnny dear, wouldn´t you?! [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D (Couldn´t help myself sorry :D :D )</font>[/QUOTE]Ahem... i never spam, everything i say is important (to me) :D

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-07-2002 06:39 PM

oooooooooh you meanie Willow. *glances wairly in Att's direction* bah. *hides in the shadows and sneaks off into a dark corner and sulks*

Attalus 11-07-2002 06:40 PM

Sorry, not allowed to spank CD. He is my (adopted) son-in-law, and Kaltia might make trouble during Christmas dinner. :D

Sir Goulum 11-07-2002 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
Ahem... i never spam
Thats a lie! :D

WillowIX 11-07-2002 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
oooooooooh you meanie Willow. *glances wairly in Att's direction* bah. *hides in the shadows and sneaks off into a dark corner and sulks*
LOL! Don´t worry CD. We still like you [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D .
Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
Sorry, not allowed to spank CD. He is my (adopted) son-in-law, and Kaltia might make trouble during Christmas dinner. :D
You´re right Attalus. Better safe than sorry lol [img]smile.gif[/img]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 11-07-2002 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
*cough* but doesnt that mean you have certain... erm... how can I put this? a certain authority over me Att? considering that your now my "wuvable daddy-in law" argh, cant believe I just typed that, excuse me whilst I throw up... [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol, and being a father(in law to me), doesnt that mean in theory you CAN discipline me? lol, what am I saying? lol, and yes, Kat WOULD get jealous [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe. No spanking me. anyof you. smacking, maybe from the females.. *grins and dodges any cuffs in his direction*

*edit* OH THANK you Auntie Willow *clasps hands together in glee and kisses her on the cheek, I feel so... happy to be forgiven.. *doudges again*

[ 11-07-2002, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]

johnny 11-07-2002 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
Ahem... i never spam

Thats a lie! :D </font>[/QUOTE]No it's not, and why do you hate my uncle so much ? [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

Attalus 11-07-2002 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
lol, and being a father(in law to me), doesnt that mean in theory you CAN discipline me? lol, what am I saying? lol, and yes, Kat WOULD get jealous [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe. No spanking me. anyof you. smacking, maybe from the females.. *grins and dodges any cuffs in his direction*

Son, as you grow older, you will find that only fathers-in-law who pay the salaries of said sons-in-law have disciplinary powers. Now Mothers-in-law are an entirely different proposition..... [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]