Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe-in loving memory of her grandmother -August 19th 2002 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80738)

Lioness 08-21-2002 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
OH so that was what the sofa was there for... *cough* Pity, I thought it was blocking the way *sticks tounge out at lioness* Health and safety means that it shouldnt block entrances and exits... so it got moved [img]tongue.gif[/img] poor wittle lionessy... *evil grin*
*dumps Calaethis in the ice cream vat*

That's ok.. *slows descent, and glides over to land softly on teh couch* *You* moved it? And who do you think you are, huh? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Jerome 08-21-2002 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lioness:
But of course. ;) Besides, I moved my sofa so it's at the bottom. ;) And the sofa's nice and soft...at least, it is when there's a pillow on it. *cough* ;)

Hullo everyone. *smacks johnny* [img]smile.gif[/img] Hope you're all doing well.

[img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Oh how I missed that little guy.

Afternoon everyone. Jerome's still happy. :D

Lioness 08-21-2002 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jerome:
[img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Oh how I missed that little guy.

[/QB]
LOL! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Glad to see you've reunited with him. ;) :D

btw, romey, when we start that thread we were talking about the other day, I get first dibs on johnny. ;) The real thing is so much more smackable than our models. :D

Calaethis Dragonsbane 08-21-2002 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lioness:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
OH so that was what the sofa was there for... *cough* Pity, I thought it was blocking the way *sticks tounge out at lioness* Health and safety means that it shouldnt block entrances and exits... so it got moved [img]tongue.gif[/img] poor wittle lionessy... *evil grin*

*dumps Calaethis in the ice cream vat*

That's ok.. *slows descent, and glides over to land softly on teh couch* *You* moved it? And who do you think you are, huh? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
</font>[/QUOTE]*I* never said *I* moved it... I said it "got moved" [img]tongue.gif[/img] and its not nice to put ppl in the ice creame vat. *throws Lionessy an ice-cream*

Lioness 08-21-2002 11:36 AM

Yummy. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'm doing them a favor. I think they'd prefer teh ice cream vat over...that. ;) *points to the kitchen*

Trust me. ;)

Kaltia 08-21-2002 11:36 AM

Hmmm...the insanity here is welcoming; I thought we werre veering into normalness!

See you all; I must go and develop a suitable torture for the brother.

Calaethis Dragonsbane 08-21-2002 11:40 AM

Bye Katlia. *glares at Lioness* I *refuse* to do ANY menial work. Its beneth me.*whacks Lioness with a pillow* opps, dont wanna turn Clouds cafe into a pilow fight zone... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Lioness 08-21-2002 11:42 AM

Quote:

Bye Katlia. *glares at Lioness* I *refuse* to do ANY menial work. Its beneth me.*whacks Lioness with a pillow* opps, dont wanna turn Clouds cafe into a pilow fight zone... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

*buries Calaethis under a mound of pillows, straps it down, and shoves him and the pile into the kitchen*

Bugger off, or else I'll make you clean the kitchen. ;)

*returns to the couch and falls asleep*

Kaltia 08-21-2002 11:42 AM

Quote:

*whacks Calaethis with another pillow and threatens to squeeze him into a Dolche and Gabana dress*

I have a torture for you calaethis...endless repeats of the TELETUBBIES!!!!!!!!! Muahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Sir Goulum 08-21-2002 11:43 AM

Lioness....do you LOOOOOVE smacking johnny? Wanna know a place where he is there a lot?